Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spawn Immunity

Page: 1 of 1
 Domer
12-26-2004, 1:32 PM
I have the latest SWBF patch loaded on two PCs. The release notes indicate that the v1.11 patch includes an option to set the number of seconds that a player will have immunity after spawning, accessible from the Dedicated Server Options screen. But I cannot find that option listed anywhere. Am I missing something?

I've scanned all the posts in this forum and cannot find anything related to this except for all the requets to include this feature in the next patch.

Thanks in advance for your help.
 Kramerika
12-28-2004, 7:13 AM
The command line option is "/spawn <seconds>" where seconds can be 0-10. It should show up in the dedicated server GUI as well though I don't have access right now to check it.
 Domer
12-29-2004, 7:54 AM
What about if you're jost hosting a game, not running a dedicated server? And what about single player mode?

When running on difficulty level "hard", I've encountered several situations on Hoth and Endor where the AIs spawn camp and blast you to smithereens as soon as you spawn.
Page: 1 of 1