Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bad news for modders of TSL

Page: 1 of 1
 Emperor Devon
12-25-2004, 6:19 PM
I was replaying KOTOR 2 for the third time, and I was in the tomb with the Illusion of Revan. When he got into the stance a person in KOTOR with 2 weapons has, I noticed something: The cape was still like cardboard! It would slightly move when The illusion of revan would run, but the cape remained stiff. At least the force powers come no longer come out of the ground. :D
 Montross87
12-25-2004, 6:39 PM
There is plent of robes in the game with flowing capes, im almost positive someone will find a way to mod Revans cape with an already exsisting one (ex: dark jedi robe cape).
 T7nowhere
12-25-2004, 8:49 PM
PLease do not post things like this even with the spoiler Tags. This is something that can wait to be mentioned until the PC version comes out.

I Already know more than I want to and I would hate to see TSL spoilers trickle into holowan.

Please Keep Spoilers of any kind in the appropriate Forums.
Page: 1 of 1