Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheesy Xmas Pack By svцsh & T7nowhere

Page: 1 of 1
 T7nowhere
12-24-2004, 4:51 PM
This mod adds a Santa beard & hat, Raindeer Headband made by svцsh, and a Candy Cain BlasterRifle made By T7nowhere. These items have been Made By us to make your xmas just a bit more fun :). Credit for the Santa Beard idea goes to tk102.

Download (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/9312.html)
Screenshots (http://www.pcgamemods.com/screenshot/69575.html)

Miror link for K1_Cheesy xmas pack (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/Cheesy_Xmas_Pack.rar)

These items were made at the last minute so we didn't have time to think up a clever way to place them in-game so you will have to cheat.

Cheat codes are:
"giveitem santa" for the Santa Getup.
"giveitem rain2" for the raindeer antler headband
"giveitem candy_rifle" for the Candy Cain Blaster rifle

Item props:

Santa Getup:
Immunity-Mind-Affecting
Attribute Bonus-Charisma +4

-------------------------------------
rain2 band:
Immunity-Mind-Affecting
Attribute Bonus-Charisma +4
-----------------------------------

Candy Cane Blaster Rifle:
Damage:
Energy 3-20
ion +2-12

Enjoy :D
 svцsh
12-24-2004, 5:00 PM
Happy holidays everyone !!!! Hope you get a kick out of these fun mods. :noel: :frosty: :rudolph: :noel:

svцsh
 ChAiNz.2da
12-24-2004, 5:19 PM
Now this just made my Holiday! :D

:lol: Superb work guys, this is just plain....FUN!

:thumbsup:
 SuperSquall
12-24-2004, 10:35 PM
That's cool. Have you guys done any other holiday mods (a Halloween pack would be kind of fun, but it's a long wait until next October)?

EDIT: The Snowman Malak in the Happy Holidays screenshot was a very nice touch :)
 DarthMarv
12-25-2004, 3:42 AM
damn who need a santa in the star wars world??? you are good modders but this one is a bad one. sorry to say that :( .
by the next one i think it's better to make a star wars mod (jango fett or darth vader helmet with armor or other things ;) .
 Hybris
12-25-2004, 3:46 AM
Now Santa has Firepower!
 Colma Adawin
12-25-2004, 4:07 AM
Originally posted by DarthMarv
damn who need a santa in the star wars world??? you are good modders but this one is a bad one. sorry to say that :(

dude, in this case you should've kept your opinion to yourself, this is a FESTIVE mod, and its should be fully appreated, i comend the to lads on this mod, its unique, it has character (Santa) and even Darth Malak has join the snow...i mean show :p

MattCole

PS, they may've had enough SW mods for the time being, for all you know its a one off, hope not, but it may be.
 PoM
12-25-2004, 6:30 AM
Originally posted by DarthMarv
damn who need a santa in the star wars world??? you are good modders but this one is a bad one. sorry to say that :( .
by the next one i think it's better to make a star wars mod (jango fett or darth vader helmet with armor or other things ;) .
Jango=done :D
Darth: Allmost done :D
My opnion tot this mod: Yaay! Hehe, nice rifle! And hat!
And beard!
Will you release snowman malak? :D:D
 T7nowhere
12-25-2004, 7:05 AM
Im glad you guys are getting a kick out of it. It was just for fun, For myself it was more of a way to bring some Holiday cheer.

Snow Malak will not be released I made the Placeable Just for that screenshot :p
 Colma Adawin
12-25-2004, 7:31 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Snow Malak will not be released I made the Placeable Just for that screenshot :p

DAMN!

[ T7Nowhere loses 10000 popularity points ]

hehe, im kiddin, love the antlers on Jolee :D

MattCole
 Doom_Dealer
12-25-2004, 7:57 AM
lol, top job guys. i love the beard

darth marv- lighten up, its only abit of fun!!!

anyway, merry christmas all and have a good new year, now im off to stuff my self with even more turkey :)
 Darkkender
12-25-2004, 8:02 AM
Originally posted by SuperSquall
That's cool. Have you guys done any other holiday mods (a Halloween pack would be kind of fun, but it's a long wait until next October)?

EDIT: The Snowman Malak in the Happy Holidays screenshot was a very nice touch :)

Actually there was a halloween mod done at halloween this last year by another of the communities modders.

Here's the link.http://www.pcgamemods.com/8221/)

T7 & svosh thank's this looks great. I must know is that happy holidays shot in the rar?
 Alegis
12-25-2004, 8:06 AM
Lord Malak the snowman is hilarious. Class stuff, good job!
 ChAiNz.2da
12-25-2004, 8:08 AM
Originally posted by Darkkender
T7 & svosh thank's this looks great. I must know is that happy holidays shot in the rar?

sadly nope....but you can right-click and "save as" the pic either at pcgamemods or starwarsknights.com (it's what I did) ;)
 Darkkender
12-25-2004, 8:18 AM
I already did that ChAiNz.2da just incase it wasn't.
 Lorden Darkblade
12-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Great Work guys :)
And a Merry Christmas :)
 RedHawke
12-25-2004, 7:14 PM
Yup... it's cheesy... but very, very funny! :D

Nice work guys! ;)
 Darth_Pegasus
11-21-2005, 12:38 AM
i wonder whos going to do the cheesy christmas mod this year? and it better be for TSL lol!
 T7nowhere
12-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Hey guys, Just a little reminder of an old mod. And because pcgm is so unreliable, I have uploaded it to my space K1_Cheesy xmas pack (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/Cheesy_Xmas_Pack.rar)
 svцsh
12-24-2008, 3:14 PM
That time of year is here again, so if you want to make your game more festive try out this old mod.

Happy Holidays everyone :rudolph: :noel:
 ThatEvilDude
12-25-2008, 12:19 AM
brilliant next time do an Easter mod=D
Page: 1 of 1