Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Master Replicas FX sabers

Page: 1 of 1
 Aryyn
12-24-2004, 2:31 PM
I had to make thread about this because i am seriously jacked off. Awhile ago i bought an Anakin FX saber & had to return it because it worked for about 5 minutes then died & only would light up, so i got the replacement back & it didnt work at all! So i returned that one, & finally i got the 3rd replacement & the sound was real bad with static, so i returned that & just got my money back. So recently i decided to take a chance & get the Mace Windu FX saber, And guess what? IT DOESNT WOEK EITHER! Is it me or are all these FX sabers just a piece of garbage? Did anybody get one that worked?
 ZBomber
12-25-2004, 5:06 PM
Few things.....

Originally posted by Aryyn
...i am seriously jacked off.

:eyeraise:

...the sound was real bad with static...

Isn't kinda supposed to sound like that?

...Did anybody get one that worked?

Daring dueler has a perfectly fine one.
 El Sitherino
12-25-2004, 5:08 PM
my guess is it's a bad shipment to wherever you got them.
 Katarn07
12-29-2004, 6:43 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
my guess is it's a bad shipment to wherever you got them.

There ya go. I can't speak from personal experience. I always wanted one, but never got one. Thanks for the heads up. I get pissed easily too. :p
 ZBomber
12-29-2004, 7:09 AM
You're the only person to ever complain about these. Everyone I know who has one said they work perfectly fine.
 El Sitherino
12-29-2004, 3:02 PM
I play with them all the time up at borders books. Mostly the Mace Windu one. None of them have ever funked out, even when I dropped em. <_<
 Katarn07
12-29-2004, 5:30 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
I play with them all the time up at borders books. Mostly the Mace Windu one. None of them have ever funked out, even when I dropped em. <_<

Yeah, daring says he's dropped his once and it still works fine.
 Sithdisiple666
09-20-2006, 4:20 PM
when mine got low on batteries it was static maybe you had bad batteries
Page: 1 of 1