Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A little Christmas Gift from Me

Page: 1 of 1
 Mono_Giganto
12-24-2004, 8:25 AM
This will be my last mod until KotOR II, though I will still be around Holowan occasionally.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/9307/)

Three more models, two rifles and a pistol.

Q2s5 Pistol- I already did this a while back, but I got ahold of a better screenshot, so I redid the model. (My first was pretty inaccurate.) In the screenshots, this is the, um, pistol.

E-15a Rifle- Apparently this is an EU rifle, but whatever, it looked cool so I made one. In the screens, this is the sleek rifle that vaguely resembles the E-11.

MG-24 Rifle - This was a semi-custom design based on a picture of an M-16, in which I removed the end nozzle, altered the stock, and added the huge scope on top, giving it the appearance of a heavy rifle. :-) This is the bigger of the two rifles in the screenshots, with the non-functional 'nade launcher on the bottom.

Enjoy guys. Comments are welcome, as always.
 90SK
12-24-2004, 8:43 AM
Woah. Those are very nice, Mono! Great job! I look forward to seeing what you can do for KotOR II.:)
 Colma Adawin
12-24-2004, 12:05 PM
its a shame you will stop modding until you've got KotOR 2:TSL, played it, explored all the possiblitiys, then return to modding :( but, its your decsion, and i'm thinking along the same lines....if i can get my freakin game working! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! anyway, thanx for the new weapory, HK will love um!!! :D

Cya Round Mono. (i know your not leaving, just putting modding on hold)

MattCole
 Renegade Angel
12-24-2004, 12:59 PM
So I GUESS you dont have Xbox, huh...;)
 Mono_Giganto
12-24-2004, 1:05 PM
Originally posted by Chains
So I GUESS you dont have Xbox, huh...;)

That's sort of WHY it will be my last mod.... :^:
 Renegade Angel
12-24-2004, 1:07 PM
I THOUGHT so.
LOL!:rolleyes:
 EnderWiggin
12-24-2004, 3:31 PM
"Have Yourself a Merry little Christmas...." :D

Mono, You have just made my day. :D

I salute and congradulate you on your overwhelming success in Modeling. :D

I've been meaning to try modeling, but i thought, " The TSL model format will be different... Why learn late and not do much in KotOR I; instead learn TSL modeling right away!" :D I hope you will give us gifts again in February when KT, MDLops, and TK's tools are updated!! :D

_EW_
 Mono_Giganto
12-25-2004, 2:39 PM
Originally posted by EnderWiggin
"Have Yourself a Merry little Christmas...." :D

Mono, You have just made my day. :D

I salute and congradulate you on your overwhelming success in Modeling. :D

I've been meaning to try modeling, but i thought, " The TSL model format will be different... Why learn late and not do much in KotOR I; instead learn TSL modeling right away!" :D I hope you will give us gifts again in February when KT, MDLops, and TK's tools are updated!! :D

_EW_

Well GMAX is likely still going to be the modeling tool for TSL, so you might as well still learn!
 Darth_ToMeR
12-26-2004, 2:29 AM
This is great.
Page: 1 of 1