Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

News updating on Jk3files.com (post your news here)

Page: 1 of 1
 VaSBuffy
12-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm here regarding to the news posted on jk2/jk3files.com. I'm one of the new newsposters and I'm looking for news. If you have any news about mods/projects anything related to JA or JK2 please keep me informed by e-mailing me updates and news or posting them here, I'll have regular checks. my e-mail adress is vasbuffy@gmail.com but you can also send it to news@jk2files.com. Please note in your e-mail topic that it is news for jk2 or jk3files. I'd apreciate it.

Greetings,

Buffy
 razorace
12-23-2004, 1:46 PM
Well, the only things that I know about are the OJP news, which is the project I'm involved with:

1. OJP is working with Dark Forces to get their SP campaign to operate as a CoOp campaign run with the OJP code.

2. OJP is in the progress of merging code bases with AotC TC.
 VaSBuffy
12-23-2004, 1:51 PM
ah could you completly fill in the whole story and send it to me on e-mail or on msn or send a private msg to me, i can't do much with 2 sentences but i apreciate your reply :)
 razorace
12-23-2004, 3:12 PM
Uh, maybe you could just ask some questions and I can answer them.

I can't really think of a way of blowing up the size of the news without just adding fluff to it. :)
 VaSBuffy
12-24-2004, 2:44 AM
Ok, Is it possible to contact you on MSN?
 Nokill
12-24-2004, 5:24 AM
can you promote the masters tournament some?

www.tmtv2.tk)
 VaSBuffy
12-24-2004, 7:07 AM
ye just email me about it.
 razorace
12-24-2004, 8:08 AM
Originally posted by VaSBuffy
Ok, Is it possible to contact you on MSN?

sure. I've PMed my MSN address.
 Nokill
12-24-2004, 1:47 PM
Originally posted by VaSBuffy
ye just email me about it.

you shoud have it in your mail box now
the complete story ;)
 VaSBuffy
12-30-2004, 2:26 PM
Thank you all for the news, Please keep me updated. my new e-mail address is vasbuffy@gmail.com but you can still send it to my old e-mail.
Page: 1 of 1