Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need help ("making vehicles")

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterDragoon
12-23-2004, 11:19 AM
can any vehicle makers help me on some vehicles plz my msn is simonkirman13@hotmail.com if u have msn so plz help its urgent 0.o
 Neverhoodian
12-23-2004, 12:36 PM
Dang, this must be at least the third post that I've responded in the following way in the past two weeks or so...

Methinks this would be better in the Editing Requests (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=402) forum. ;)

(c'mon people, it isn't that hard to scroll down to the proper forum, is it?)
 TK-425
12-23-2004, 4:50 PM
Alot of new people (like I was when I was new) Dont know what the Editing Requests forum is.
 Neverhoodian
12-24-2004, 7:31 AM
Yeah, I understand, TK. Sorry if I came across as rather brusque. I try to cut the newcomers some slack (we were all newbies once, after all), hence the linky to the proper forum. Lord knows Lucasforums is much more "newb friendly" than some forums I've seen. :rolleyes:
 TK-425
12-24-2004, 1:09 PM
Originally posted by Neverhoodian
Yeah, I understand, TK. Sorry if I came across as rather brusque. I try to cut the newcomers some slack (we were all newbies once, after all), hence the linky to the proper forum. Lord knows Lucasforums is much more "newb friendly" than some forums I've seen. :rolleyes:
Yeah:D
 TK-8252
12-24-2004, 1:22 PM
Originally posted by Neverhoodian
Yeah, I understand, TK.

Heeeeeeey... that's my nickname.
Page: 1 of 1