Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Editing characters?

Page: 1 of 1
 test
12-22-2004, 5:08 PM
how can i edit my characters within the game? i dont want to edit/mod anything else. thansk guys
 Darth333
12-22-2004, 5:11 PM
Get tk102's KSE : http://www.pcgamemods.com/9170/)
 test
12-22-2004, 5:17 PM
oooh! thanks!

now i just need to figure out whether canderouses blaster is two handed or one handed, and what proficiency i should use for him. boo :p
 Darkkender
12-22-2004, 5:44 PM
Originally posted by test
oooh! thanks!

now i just need to figure out whether canderouses blaster is two handed or one handed, and what proficiency i should use for him. boo :p

Canderouses blaster is a heavy blaster rifle. making it technically 2 handed being a rifle. I know there was a mod a while back making stuff like this one handed but I see you aren't wanting to mod. The proficiency is heavy blaster, weapon focus heavy blater and weapon scecialize heavy blaster now I if i recall canderous has the 1st 2 on that tree and may have all 3. If your trying to improve his shooting skills pursue the rapid shot, sniper shot, and power blast tree's. Follow that up with dueling.
 Mono_Giganto
12-23-2004, 3:38 PM
But, doesn't dueling only work with a single one-handed weapon? Maybe I missed something but doesn't that mean a 2 handed rifle won't get bonuses?
 Darkkender
12-24-2004, 2:44 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
But, doesn't dueling only work with a single one-handed weapon? Maybe I missed something but doesn't that mean a 2 handed rifle won't get bonuses?

If I recall it was one of the strategy guides that suggests this. The reason is because technically the weapon is one handed you other hand is there to brace the weapon. I'll unbury my strategy guide it had a whole bunch of recommendations in there.
Page: 1 of 1