Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

fight animations

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMarv
12-22-2004, 6:43 AM
is it possible to make a new fight animation (like darth mauls quick style) ?:confused: :confused: :confused:
 DarthMarv
12-22-2004, 7:32 AM
i'm are so stupid that no one will answer me the question????:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
 Darkkender
12-22-2004, 7:39 AM
Originally posted by DarthMarv
i'm are so stupid that no one will answer me the question????:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

First it has only been 45 minutes since you first asked, DO NOT EXPECT INSTANT GRATIFICATION HERE!!!

Second many of us that can answer your question have real jobs and are not out on a christmas break so we don't have loads of time.

Third a simple search would have yielded the answer to your question. But here it is NO, the animations are goverened first by the model file and second by corresponding hard coded elements and elements inside of 2da files. This has been something that cchargrin has been trying to unlock the secret too in mdlops.
 DarthMarv
12-22-2004, 8:49 AM
ok darkkender i'm a newbie and i don't know a much about kotor modding . And i don't know that my first thread are a bad one is . Damn when you know how old i'm you will look surprised!!:mad:
 Darkkender
12-22-2004, 10:54 AM
I apologize if I seemed harsh.

we do have The Guide For The Newbie Stuck thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127725) which gives all newbies the forum rules and guidelines. Admittedly my reply was borderline infringing on the first rule due to the tone taken. As to how old a person is inconsequintial my statement was more in regard to the fact that there are many people that post here who are in school and out for x-mas while another good chunk of people here have 1 or 2 jobs. I myself work 2 jobs one gives my access to the internet and can reply to forums but not much else.
 DarthMarv
12-22-2004, 11:06 AM
okokok i understand sorry but this was my first thread and this is a bad one i think but ok . sorry again :( :( :(
 Darth333
12-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forums DarthMarv :)

Before posting start reading the forum rules and the stickies. You should find an answer to most of your qestions up there. Once you've had a look at the stickies, you will be most welcomed to post any questions you may have and I am pretty sure that people around here will be happy to answer them. I also encourage you to try modding, it's not so difficult.

Darkkender, bumping threads up and double posting may be against forum rules but please try to be nicer with new members ;)

Since all the questions have been answered and you've made peace, I am locking this thread.

@ DarthMarv: check your PMs
Page: 1 of 1