Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

NwN Editor

Page: 1 of 1
 Renegade Angel
12-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Great!
I tried Downloading the NwNEditor but its not there anymore!

:confused: :confused: :confused:
 Darth333
12-20-2004, 11:55 AM
I know. It's gone. I tried to find other DL sites but they would all lead me to the main site. DL the normal GFF editor instead. For .uti, .utc, .utd editing, I prefer the "standard" editor. The nwneditor was practical mostly for people working on adding a lot of stuff on new areas or making a long dialogue with a GFF editor (not long ago that was our only tool for .dlg files :D but now there is no reason to use this as a dlg editor unless you are really really bored ).

I am working on a new version of the Guide that will fix the broken links and update some stuff concerning modding. I will upload it next week (was supposed to do it on Saturday couldn't do it).
 Doom_Dealer
12-20-2004, 2:41 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
I know. It's gone.

It's a shame really, its the program use the most, even more than kotor tool. I'll have a hunt around myself, see what i can find.
 Darkkender
12-20-2004, 2:52 PM
If anybody wants it pm me i'll send it to them. I don't know if i can upload it to a site for public download if so then when I complete my website build I'll post it there.
 Darth333
12-21-2004, 4:34 AM
Originally posted by Darkkender
If anybody wants it pm me i'll send it to them. I don't know if i can upload it to a site for public download if so then when I complete my website build I'll post it there.

You can't upload it without the permission of the author ;) I'll try to contact the author at the NWN boards see if he is still around. I had a spanish version of the tool too but the link is gone as well :(
 Darkkender
12-21-2004, 7:03 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
You can't upload it without the permission of the author ;) I'll try to contact the author at the NWN boards see if he is still around. I had a spanish version of the tool too but the link is gone as well :(

I didn't think so that's why I am offering it via pm/email to any who want/need it but not for public DL. If you can get permission for it to be made available elsewhere that would be great.
Page: 1 of 1