Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it just me, or is that chick wearing a jedi cloak?

Page: 2 of 2
 Shrub91
01-07-2005, 1:06 PM
well then...MAKE IT UP WITH MORE GUN MODS!
(seriously, your Kobra Kannon rox)
 Juha Avery
01-07-2005, 4:22 PM
Could you still maybe send me a copy please? I really would like to play the kotor thru again an did love to do it with that nomatter what itlookslike please pm me.
 PoM
01-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Prime
Piece of metal, please do not call anyone stupid or otherwise flame other posters. It will not be tolerated. If you continue to do so, you will be banned from Lucasforums.

You have been warned.

I'm sorry for that, when i used the smile ":wstupid:"...I mean.
Then i wrote some other stuff, then i really said that i agreed with darkkender, but then i thougt of the word "Stupid" because of that smiley, so i wrote
stupid Darkkender.
Then i posted it, and read it trough...Noticed the words "Darkkender" (Maybe i should have said name?) and stupid, i thougt of "Darkkender-Stupid" Then i just edited my post without thinking and added that because..Because don't know why.

Now i feel like i really shouldn't have written that.

I'm sorry, i regret it.
Umm....Done.

Edit: I really agree with Darkkender, it would be good if sep just...Put away that mod for some...weeks..maybe months.
And continued later.
 PrtyLizardJedi
01-08-2005, 12:28 AM
It's simple, Sep. You go to a hosting site, get the mod hosted, and you do it NOW, and we're happy :)

Don't mind me being weird, great work! This mod rises the possibility of unclipping on Revan's robes..?
 PoM
01-08-2005, 2:59 AM
I thougt that was included in Revans mask plus by T7.
 Juha Avery
01-09-2005, 3:07 AM
I mean really you shouldnt scrap this mod just complete it as you think would be good, you dont have to make it so good looking as you planned and complete it earlier but pleeease dont scrap it. This would be like the number 1 mod to kotor ever. It really makes the feeling of the real star wars when jedi masters walk in their long capes and hoods. COME OOON!
 Xavier2
01-09-2005, 8:52 AM
Originally posted by Juha Avery
I mean really you shouldnt scrap this mod just complete it as you think would be good, you dont have to make it so good looking as you planned and complete it earlier but pleeease dont scrap it. This would be like the number 1 mod to kotor ever. It really makes the feeling of the real star wars when jedi masters walk in their long capes and hoods. COME OOON!
I thought i would give a little help to the author here.

Guys! You have no idea the trouble it is to edit a model with such a complex mesh as a cloak. I have done a movie version of the robes, with a longer sleeve and a double sash myself, rather simpler than what is being posted here.

I have used, for what i read from Seprithro posts the same techinique as him (new mesh and weighting). It took me 4 weeks, perhaps 5 hours a day working on several versions and testing and so on. Plus. There was the skinning job which took a long time for Prime to finish as well.

I have been there and yet i can only imagine the hard work it could be to finish this cloak. So lets just give Seprithro some space and do whatever he thinks is the right thing to do.
 Juha Avery
01-09-2005, 9:54 AM
WEll what i actually mean is that he allready has tested them in game and they worked and i could use them like that and not edited from it. So many ppl would download them even if they arent properly finished. What you say?
 Juha Avery
01-10-2005, 2:34 AM
And if people would think omg this isnt skinned well then you could release it as an early beta version. Atleast you could shut people up by releasing it atleast.. for awhile. :D

Edit: I had a great idea why dont you ask someone to help you?
Then you would get it finished soon.
 Juha Avery
01-24-2005, 7:32 AM
Man could you send it ? I am not the only one who wants the non ready mod of the jedi cloak, on your pics it looks so cool in the game, the darkside version, please send it.

I have pm:d you my e-mails
 sketch42
01-24-2005, 8:25 AM
stop hounding the man .... sep take as much time as you need... and in the end if you decide to scrap it( whiuch i cant see.... at least for me ... after spending all those hours and than just scrapping it.... :eek: ) than scrap it.
 Juha Avery
01-24-2005, 10:58 AM
Ofcourse ha can take as much as the time he needs and make the or scrap them but send me the non ready mod first that shouldnt be so hard could it?
 Darth Stryke
01-24-2005, 1:16 PM
Hmm...I think this thread should just be locked until Sep wants to restart the project, if he does. Notice he wants it done before TSL, that is why he cancelled it. TSL is like a few weeks away and then most people will be playing that instead of KOTOR, including him, therefore why would he bother finishing it then. THis thread is just a bunch of people begging for a model to be released unfinished and most of them have know idea how much work that takes and do not understand that you do not want to release something you feel is half-done. Sure, others would be happy, but you as an artist would be unhappy. That is why he stopped it because he could not be happy with releasing it like it is and wont need it for TSL which already has similar robes. My suggestion is that if he picks it up later he can start a new thread and that this would should just die out like he wanted.
 tk102
01-24-2005, 1:27 PM
You're right Bol_Stryke, this thread has run its course, especially considering Seprithro's last post. And Lord knows these controls are a burning a hole in my pocket.

Sep, if you want it unlocked for some sense closure later on or whatever, PM one of us. And FWIW, I hope you take it up again because it would be slick.

(looks at Old Yeller' one last time...)
Page: 2 of 2