Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Phantom Menace

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthHulkster
04-05-2000, 12:17 AM
I just finished watching Episode 1 and guess who I saw in it? ET! There was a group of them in one those transports in that huge room where Amidala seeked help from Valorum. If you need a better description, ask for help.
 Conor
04-05-2000, 12:43 AM
You mean you didn't notice that in the theatre? *j/k* http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
The next time someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell him to put a pair of skis across his shoulders and walk through a revolving door.
 DarthHulkster
04-05-2000, 12:59 AM
nope, wish i did, i would've made it a BIG spoiler. and i think my rank moves to Jedi Knight because this is my 30th post. Actually i got 2 copies of TP today but K-Mart screwed up a lot of them because they were rubbing it on something magnetic and it screwed it up and so i took it back and got a clean copy.
Page: 1 of 1