Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help having a problem with t7's lightsaber pack

Page: 1 of 1
 gfranger
12-12-2004, 5:45 AM
I'm having a Problem getting the lightsabers to work i put the uti file in the override folder and when i play the game there is no listing for the crystals on the training computer and when i use the cheats i get a white box in my items list and it only does that for the anisbr not for anything else am i doing something wrong if i am please help me
:confused: :(
 T7nowhere
12-12-2004, 6:02 AM
This would have been better as a Pm. But sinse the post is here Did you install all of the files to override. Do any of the sabers work for you.

The Changes I made to the Dantooine training computer were simple and would take affect immediatly if the dialog is in override.
 gfranger
12-12-2004, 6:46 AM
When i down load the sabers all i get is the anisbr.uti and then i put it in the override folder that's about it, is there anything else i have to download to make it work? and sorry about putting it in a newthread kinda still a newbie at this..
 T7nowhere
12-12-2004, 4:32 PM
OK thats bizzar, strangly enough I have heard of this happening one other time. What you should be downloading is Lightsaber_6_pack_1.2.rar . You need Winrar or another program that can extract rar files.

Try refreshing the page on my site a couple times and make sure you get Lightsaber_6_pack_1.2.rar.
 gfranger
12-12-2004, 6:24 PM
Ok i'll try that

samething all i get is the anisbr.uti in the rar file
 Bobo
12-15-2004, 3:27 PM
T7 is it possible to have these hilts with all the colors? i feel a bit limited :P
 Seprithro
12-15-2004, 4:27 PM
not to sound rude Bobo, but this is the kind of request, some of us modders dont' like. in order to do that T7 would have to make 5 lightsabers for each hilt style, thats asking alot of work from a guy who just put alot of work into getting these things out for us all, be happy with what you got ;)
 T7nowhere
12-16-2004, 1:56 AM
When I was making those Lightsabers for half a second I did think about making them for all the colors, but like Sep said it does take alot of work for very little affect. 5 of the hilts are based on the movies or EU so it makes sense to leave them the way they are. Basicly think of it this way, to make each hilt upgradable with all 6 colors simply take my mod as it is and multiply by 6.

Ofcourse there is nothing stoping anyone from making them usable for all colors for personal use. ;)
 Bobo
12-16-2004, 10:20 AM
ah i see your point. if i have free time and if its really bugging me, i will color them all to my own preferances and use them for myself.

This shows me theres alot more opportunities for you to make even more sabers :)
 gfranger
01-02-2005, 3:54 AM
i'm still having a problem with the lightsaber pack but when i downloaded the new qui gon saber the menu is now there but now i can't get anything no saber no nothing plz help me i really want to play this mod:confused: :( :( :mad: :ewok: :ewok:
 T7nowhere
01-02-2005, 4:13 AM
Originally posted by gfranger
i'm still having a problem with the lightsaber pack but when i downloaded the new qui gon saber the menu is now there but now i can't get anything no saber no nothing plz help me i really want to play this mod:confused: :( :( :mad: :ewok: :ewok:

You mean, nothing shows up about Lightsabers in the Computer console next to the Jedi council? Hmm.This may sound silly but is your character a jedi.

Oh, wait you see the menu as in the list of 4 types of lightsabers, correct. If so then check your inventory for odd looking lightsaber crystals or use the workbench and upgrade a standard lightsaber and change the color crystal and if all is working you should see a new crystal as an option. I made it so the Computer consol spits out crystals not sabers. you have to use the crystal in an exsisting saber and upgrade it to one of the 4 new Hilts.
 gfranger
01-02-2005, 7:35 AM
ok when i put the 3 lightsaber pack in i still get the anisbr.uti only and nothing is in the trainer computer.
now when i downloaded the new qui gon jinn saber i get in rar file dan13_tutorial.dlg only and now i get the menu from the trainer computer but when i choose 1 or whatever i get no crystal..
 T7nowhere
01-02-2005, 2:57 PM
Originally posted by gfranger
ok when i put the 3 lightsaber pack in i still get the anisbr.uti only and nothing is in the trainer computer.
now when i downloaded the new qui gon jinn saber i get in rar file dan13_tutorial.dlg only and now i get the menu from the trainer computer but when i choose 1 or whatever i get no crystal..

If your only getting a couple files extracted from the .rar then it sounds like the .rar itself is corrupt. Are you useing some type of download accelerator program. Ifso then try useing the normal IE downloader.
 gfranger
01-03-2005, 12:59 AM
i am not using any type of accelerator that i know of, as far as i know i'm using a cable internet service meaning i know poop but downloaders and stuff it sad i know but how do i find out cuz you see my brother in law did the settings and he works for a computer company at the stock exchange:confused: :( if you can help plz do:(
Page: 1 of 1