Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Christmas Tree?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Groovy
12-10-2004, 9:50 AM
Anybody around here have a Star Wars theme tree?

Here is mine:

http://www.themanipulation.com/holiday.htm)

I posted this at the Swamp, and nobody seems to care, accept InsaneSith, because he is cool!

Whatta ya think?
 Katarn07
12-10-2004, 10:46 AM
I've seen it done before, but yours looks better somehow. No, we've got the whole German theme going with tons of antique ornaments and non-chinsey glass ornaments. I would like some Radko SW ornaments but they're not cheap....

Anyways, good work. Cool tree!
 ZBomber
12-10-2004, 3:37 PM
I salute you! :)

I love those ornamernts. I almost bought them last year (the TIE-Fighter) but they are pretty pricy.

My christmas tree is..... uh.... "special". First of all, the place we buy them at only had like 12 footers and above. Our ceiling is like 8 feet. We had to cut alot of the stump, and my dad, in a fit of rage, cut it straight across the top :D Oh man, it was hillarious. You can tell it's not supposed to be the top when the bracnhes around it go higher than the top. :D

Anyways, again, very cool tree. Happy holidays! ^_^
Page: 1 of 1