Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Academy (Great game, now what?)

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedifreak1333
12-09-2004, 5:17 AM
After buying,playing and completing star wars jedi academy, iwould like to know what game comes after Jedi Academy so i can buy it and complete it too(because it gets boring if you keep playing it over and over) please help me
Thanks
Jedifreak1333
 Neverhoodian
12-09-2004, 7:38 AM
Ummmmmm, Jedi Academy is the latest game in the Jedi Knight series, hence there isn't another game after it. However, Jedi Knight games that came before Jedi Academy are fun to play, such as Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast. If you don't have those games already, it might be a good idea to check them out.
 Kurgan
12-09-2004, 8:40 AM
I'll second that. ; )

1) Dark Forces (1995; DOS, Windows, Mac, Playstation)

2) Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight (1997; Windows only)

3) Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (companion missions) (1998; Windows only)

4) Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (2002; Windows, Mac, Gamecube, Xbox)

5) Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2003; Windows, Mac, Xbox)
 shukrallah
12-15-2004, 9:13 AM

No, I think that came out on the old N64 too.
 Tinny
12-15-2004, 9:35 AM
The firstest one in the series everyone knows is Super Return of the Jedi for snes :)
 TK-8252
12-15-2004, 11:20 AM
If there is going to be a game after Jedi Academy, it won't be for a very long time, and on a different engine.
 Neverhoodian
12-15-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by lukeskywalker1
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I think that came out on the old N64 too.
You're probably thinking of Shadows of the Empire, a third person shooter game with some space and vehicular combat thrown in for good measure. Jedi Knight was never released for the N64.

Originally posted by Tinny
The firstest one in the series everyone knows is Super Return of the Jedi for snes :)
...What? The first game in the series was Dark Forces, not Super Return of the Jedi. SROTJ was part of the Super Star Wars series, not the JK series. It's not even a FPS!
 shukrallah
12-16-2004, 4:46 PM
You're probably thinking of Shadows of the Empire, a third person shooter game with some space and vehicular combat thrown in for good measure. Jedi Knight was never released for the N64.

I knew SOTE was on N64, but someone mentioned playing DF2 on an N64... but that was like 4 years ago, so I could be confusing it with something else.
 Tinny
12-16-2004, 5:01 PM
I was kidding Prime :p
Page: 1 of 1