Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Merging 2da's from multiple mods?

Page: 1 of 1
 TKATK
12-08-2004, 3:05 AM
Im trying to get
Holowan plugin
Stormtroopers
Clonetroopers

to run together,they overwrite heads.2da and appearance.2da,can anyone link me to a tutorial or explain how to make them work together/which parts do i have to copy/replace in the 2da's(with what)

thanks in advance
 Darth333
12-08-2004, 4:17 AM
Originally posted by TKATK
Im trying to get
Holowan plugin
Stormtroopers
Clonetroopers

to run together,they overwrite heads.2da and appearance.2da,can anyone link me to a tutorial or explain how to make them work together/which parts do i have to copy/replace in the 2da's(with what)

thanks in advance
I haven't checked the clonetroopers mod yet (I was playing TSL yesterday :D ) and I can't check it now because I don't have the game with me but you can have a look at the Guide for the Newbie in the sticky threads at the top of the page: there is a section on mod incompatibility and links to the relevant threads.

About the stormtrooper mod, check this post of mine - it tells you which lines to edit):
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1672639#post1672639)

The clonetroopers mod works the same way so it's only a matter of identifying which lines to edit.
 TKATK
12-08-2004, 5:19 AM
Thanks,Darth333

i think i will have made them compatible in 30 or so min,thread can be closed
Page: 1 of 1