Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

After ending mod (allows play after end)

Page: 1 of 1
 Juha Avery
12-06-2004, 7:09 AM
Where can i find the mod that allows me to play the game even when i have played the game thru, please i need it. I know its buggy and it might cause some problems but still. Tell me someone!?
 Darkkender
12-06-2004, 8:20 AM
I believe you want ROTJ - Reign of the Sith by gsccc on this sticky
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122049)

just scroll down the list of all those great mods & modders
 Mono_Giganto
12-06-2004, 8:55 AM
Eh, Darkkender, ROTJ is a movie.... :D
 Juha Avery
12-06-2004, 9:19 AM
No no no no no and nooo, i do appreciate telling about that mod, but let me tell you a little story: Once upon a time there was this lil' modder who created a mod that just allows you to play wherever you want after you have killed malak.
 ChAiNz.2da
12-06-2004, 9:20 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Eh, Darkkender, ROTJ is a movie.... :D

arrghh...The Giant Monkey of Doomness™ beat me too it! :fist: :D
 Darth333
12-06-2004, 11:04 AM
I think I found what you are looking for: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123805)

and btw, I think the search function is back for everyone now ;)
 Juha Avery
12-07-2004, 2:58 AM
Thanks Darth333 I really appreciate the help.

YOu guys know that does the kotor 2 reguire pixel shader cause if it does i need to buy a new 3d card :D
 90SK
12-08-2004, 8:37 AM
Originally posted by Juha Avery
YOu guys know that does the kotor 2 reguire pixel shader cause if it does i need to buy a new 3d card :D

I'm not sure what you said, but I believe the answer is "no".
 ChAiNz.2da
12-08-2004, 9:10 AM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
I'm not sure what you said, but I believe the answer is "no".

[HK-47] TRANSLATION: Do you guys know if Kotor 2 will require a pixel shader? If so, I'll need to buy a new 3-D card.

There is a 98% chance this is the correct translation. The other 2% is this person is looking for trouble and we should blast him. Shall we Master?[/HK-47] ;) :D
 Darkkender
12-08-2004, 9:49 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz
[HK-47] TRANSLATION: Do you guys know if Kotor 2 will require a pixel shader? If so, I'll need to buy a new 3-D card.

There is a 98% chance this is the correct translation. The other 2% is this person is looking for trouble and we should blast him. Shall we Master?[/HK-47] ;) :D

[REVAN]I Believe it is the other 2% HK you know what to do. KILL HIM HK

[HK-47]With Pleasure MasterCOMBAT MODE ACTIVE:blaze6:

Consider the Above a JOKE and not a serious statement. If any offense is taken I apologize
 Juha Avery
12-11-2004, 2:50 AM
well oh my oh my aint my thread popular xD

So then i dont need to buy a new 3d card (maybe i do) but i need to buy ram thats for sure.
 Mono_Giganto
12-11-2004, 3:26 AM
Eh, Darkkender, you might want to drop the colorfulness out of your last post, you're going to make someone pass out... :p

I've seen it done with an overly-colored Powerpoint too...
Page: 1 of 1