Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ok i need help please? (how do you get SP jetpack?)

Page: 1 of 1
 rozo100
12-06-2004, 6:42 AM
ok so i'm lookin at a screenie ta jk2files
and i saw a single player screenie and the guy had a jet pack!
and i saw one with aclay!
oi!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 Nokill
12-06-2004, 8:04 AM
what are you trying to aks here?

how to get a jetpack?
 Prime
12-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Probably using the SP Boba Fett's jetpack.
 Neverhoodian
12-06-2004, 11:18 AM
I got the picture after the second smiley, rozo. ;)

Anyway, to use Boba Fett's jetpack, you have to:
1. Open the console window (press SHIFT and the ~ key)
2. Type "helpusobi 1" (without quotes) to activate cheat mode
3. Type "playermodel boba_fett" (again without quotes) to change your player model to Boba Fett, complete with his jetpack. If you want, you can type "playermodel player" afterwards to go back to Jaden, but have an invisible jetpack.

*WARNING!* Any cheats in SP that change your Force powers may have a detrimental affect on subsequent missions and may not even allow you to continue on in the campaign. Just play around with the cheats on old save files and you'll be fine.

In order to get an Acklay, you have to download the file for it (you can probably find it at pcgamemods.com (http://www.pcgamemods.com) ) and follow the instructions that the README file tells you to do in order to install and spawn it correctly.
 rozo100
12-06-2004, 12:43 PM
thanks for your help!Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks nks Thanks Thanks Thanks!!
Page: 1 of 1