Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nude Skins/Female Heads

Page: 1 of 1
 btbrown
12-06-2004, 4:59 AM
Does anyone know where I can find some nude female skins and female heads for KOTOR. I would like to find them for PC/NPC
 ChAiNz.2da
12-06-2004, 5:14 AM
Originally posted by btbrown
Does anyone know where I can find some nude female skins and female heads for KOTOR. I would like to find them for PC/NPC

:rolleyes:

Now where in the world are you going to put your blasters, lightsabers or credits if yer nekkid' ?
 PoM
12-06-2004, 5:20 AM
That's against the rules of pcgamemods.com.
 *Yoinked*
12-06-2004, 8:34 AM
Doesnt mean they dont exist...
 ChAiNz.2da
12-06-2004, 9:17 AM
Originally posted by *Yoinked*
Doesnt mean they dont exist...

True. Doesn't mean they're tolerated here either though. My first version of the Revelation Robes danced on the line of too much...and a good point was brought up....

im kiddin, i honestly do like your work but not too keen on the 'over-revealing' Bastila 'robe' its SW not some eastenders script (naughty scenes) but i love the rest.

Plus the fact that this should've at least been in the Request Sticky :rolleyes:

Use the search and you'll find most (if not all) references to 'birthday suit versions' ;) are either locked or the links are edited....

thread = :lock: ???
 EnderWiggin
12-06-2004, 9:40 AM
I bet $4 he's Reprimanded / The Thread Locked by Darth, $3 for T7, and $5 for Prime, $1 that they will include a link to the forum rules. $2 That a Super Mod/ Other Mod/ Admin does it.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

_EW_

:lock:

Edit: You're right Matt, I am sorry, all offense was unintentional, I just meant that it is clearly stated in Forum Rules that this would not be tolerated. I was wondering who would lock / delete first. I did not mean that the Moderators were mean or unfair, just that they don't like this stuff.
 Colma Adawin
12-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by EnderWiggin, EDITED BY MATTCOLE

Yelled at by Darth333,

$3 for T7, and $5 for Prime, $1 that they will include a link to the forum rules. $2 That a Super Mod/ Other Mod/ Admin does it.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

thats a bit harsh aint it? our Dear Darth333 isnt a nasty person, not even a hint of evil in that lass

and you really do give the moderators and admin a bad image, i know its a joke but, honestly if i was a moderator / admin or Darth333 i would be offended, please be careful with your words, i respect the 'hierarchy' and especally Darth333

MattCole

PS this topic is a bit childish, and also perverted, im also offended by these requests for a nude mod, if i were a moderator, i'd lock and delete this thread straight away. :mad:
 Darth333
12-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by EnderWiggin
5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... 0
Page: 1 of 1