Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JK2 Update Error

Page: 1 of 1
 Chester_57
12-05-2004, 6:27 AM
I always get this error when i execute the JKIIUp104.exe:

http://img121.exs.cx/img121/9605/c6ierror.jpg)

I tried re-installing three times but nothing helped. Can someone send me the neccesary files to [ No chance, buddy! ] It will be greatly apreciated! :p
 Chester_57
12-11-2004, 2:03 AM
Anybody?
 acdcfanbill
12-11-2004, 9:44 AM
reinstall the game from the CD and try the update again. most likely, you either moved the game folder after install or someting, becasue the updater cant find the game where the registery says it should be. either that your you extracted soem warezed version.
 Chester_57
12-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
most likely, you either moved the game folder after install or someting
Yeah, right... i ain't that dumb.

Originally posted by acdcfanbill
either that your you extracted soem warezed version.
I'm proud to say that all my games are legal.. well, except JO! Cause i got that from a friend. I'll try to find the original version, and BTW.. it's just 'a warez version' not 'warezed'. I do my part in the 'warez' industry. :sheepdanc :evil5:
 Kurgan
12-13-2004, 12:51 PM
Considering we have rules against warez postings, consider yourself lucky if you're not banned.

Anybody with a bit of common sense knows that you can't expect technical support if you have a ripped off copy of the game. Some forums may tolerate that kind of thing, but we don't.

If you really want your game to work, $10 says you can get it for cheap someplace and that will solve your problem.

Thread Closed.
Page: 1 of 1