Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pcgamemods HEELP

Page: 1 of 1
 PoM
12-04-2004, 2:35 AM
So, i'm making my second mod, i wont tell you what it is yet.:dev7:
But when i've uploaded my file, i'm gonna choose author name, for what game the mod is etc, etc but i can only choose what game is it for, and when i choose it, the screen turns blank and all i can see is "File is not there"
What shall i do?:confused: :confused:
 ChAiNz.2da
12-04-2004, 3:38 AM
Originally posted by Piece of metal
So, i'm making my second mod, i wont tell you what it is yet.:dev7:
But when i've uploaded my file, i'm gonna choose author name, for what game the mod is etc, etc but i can only choose what game is it for, and when i choose it, the screen turns blank and all i can see is "File is not there"
What shall i do?:confused: :confused:

I've had similiar problems when submitting my mods there (I'm infamous for it). And it took me forever to finally figure out it was something rather simple. The filename.

Your filename cannot contain any special characters in it. No apostrophes, commas, etc.
Not sure about underscores, but to be safe...keep the filename of the .zip file real simple and try not to use any type of symbol.

::EDIT:: forgot to mention that why it's so confusing is that when you submit your mod with special characters in it...you still go thru the whole upload process. It's real deceiving because you see your mod being uploaded...then you get that wonderful message that says "File is not there"....tricky buggers..

Sound familiar? I feel your pain ;)
 PoM
12-04-2004, 4:06 AM
UH..well...actually, yes, it had a ' sign in it...:D:D:D
Hope someone like it..
Page: 1 of 1