Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OST on Ebay

Page: 1 of 1
 Fett101
12-03-2004, 11:57 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&frommaketrack=true&item=8151150345)

First time I've seen it for sale in years. I wonder if the seller has any idea how valuable what he has is.

:fett:
 James Isaac
12-04-2004, 11:05 AM
Cool, the soundtrack :). I've been trying to get it on eBay for a while.

I have GF Collector's Edition, and this would be good too. I'll probably bid on it, and hopefully I'll win ;).
 CHAOSMAN
12-15-2004, 12:14 PM
i sold mine on ebay for $50, when i was short on cash, now that i have money i wish i still had it =(
 xGrimx
12-15-2004, 4:45 PM
That is a pretty good deal, wish I noticed that earlier, I would love to get my hands on that soundtrack.
 VampireNaomi
12-16-2004, 6:48 AM
Originally posted by CHAOSMAN
i sold mine on ebay for $50, when i was short on cash, now that i have money i wish i still had it =(

Oh, I can feel your pain. When I'm short of cash and need to tape something cool on TV, I always use my old tapes and destroy one my older favourite shows. Then later I regret it greatly.

I used to have so many episodes of Jumanji... Now they are gone. :(
 Samnmax221
12-16-2004, 5:35 PM
I think the Lucasarts company store is still selling the sound track or at least they were a while ago
Page: 1 of 1