Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Possible mailing list on SWK website?

Page: 1 of 1
 ChAiNz.2da
12-02-2004, 11:17 PM
ooooo first thread, sweet!

Question about the StarWarsKnights.com Website.

Are you guys and gals thinking about having/starting a mailing list? Possibly sending "advance" news on website addtions, sneak peeks or 'exclusive' content?

Or does one already exist and I'm just totally blind?
 Com Raven
12-03-2004, 1:28 AM
Damn man, I should have become a doc, cause I can assure you that you are not blind :)

There is no such thing as a mailing list, and while that may sound like a good idea later on, we are busy right now finishing the more basic content :)
 ChAiNz.2da
12-03-2004, 1:42 AM
Originally posted by Com Raven
Damn man, I should have become a doc, cause I can assure you that you are not blind :)

Hehe, good to know I haven't lost that yet, it's a miracle! I'm cured "Doc" Raven ;)

There is no such thing as a mailing list, and while that may sound like a good idea later on, we are busy right now finishing the more basic content :)

kewl! of course now that I think of it, that would be one heckuva large mailing list :eek: ...still...in the future...

I'll keep my 'cured' eyes out for it, thanks for the quick response! :D
 Darth333
12-03-2004, 4:49 AM
Err...ok...ChAINz, I have a proposal: you find a way to give days 36 hours instead of 24 without changing the lenght of the year and I'll find a way to add this on the site...deal? :D

and nice seasonal avatar btw ;)
 ChAiNz.2da
12-03-2004, 5:08 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
Err...ok...ChAINz, I have a proposal: you find a way to give days 36 hours instead of 24 without changing the lenght of the year and I'll find a way to add this on the site...deal? :D

Hmmm...

[ChAiNz gathers up his VooDoo magic trinkets]

Drats!... fresh out of live chickens... does a bucket of KFC© count? ;)

and nice seasonal avatar btw ;)
Thanks! I finished all my work projects yesterday so I got some playtime. Everyone seems to be getting into the season
:darthx :noel:
 PoM
12-03-2004, 6:44 AM
Dam, i've forgot that...
We'll see what i can mix up.

Edit: Finished! What do ya think?

-Piece of metal (known as Theknife)
Page: 1 of 1