Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Get shooted through wall's

Page: 1 of 1
 feejo
12-01-2004, 9:27 AM
I get shouted even when I am well hidden behind wall's it make no sence. Terrible BUG.
 Whoopknacker
12-30-2004, 11:59 PM
You get shot, it is an exploit Im sure
 [BBF]Lordshonsu
01-22-2005, 9:58 PM
well for one u could have been shot from a different angle or it shot u when u were moving behind the wall. some ppl give lame excuses
 michaelforce
01-27-2005, 4:42 AM
While on Hoth, I was being shot behind a wall. Kind of funny really since one of my men tried to kill the Imperial. You would see lasers coming out of the wall and this rebel soldier returning fire.

I tried my best to go around and find the Imp but Nooooooo.
 FreePizza
02-10-2005, 7:20 PM
A friend and I were playing Galactic Conquest recently with the game set on hard. We were in the water near the second or third set of stairs that go up to the CP at the end of dock two. There was supposedly one other player left on the field from the other team. My friend started yelling that the wall (stone dock) was shooting at him. I walked over and bullets were definitely coming out of the wall. I went up top and looked over on the other side and jumped down and no one was there and it was still shooting out towards him on the other side. Finally we captured all the CPs and the game ended so we never found out where the other player was. Through walls I can understand to some degree, at least if there is a player on the other side but in this case it was was just a wall that decided to fire on us.
 maverick53
06-03-2006, 1:55 PM
Damn wall hackers!
Page: 1 of 1