Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can Some One Help Me (Jedicouncilgcx)

Page: 1 of 1
 Loneranger77
11-30-2004, 6:58 PM
:confused:Hey Why Can't I Work Jedicouncilgcx? i took out the map from the folder and it still says it can't find jedicouncilgcx.bsp file? why can't it work i'm going crazy! oh yeah can some one tell me where to download this maps "t2_trip,tatooine_sjc(or w/e)" or other good roleplaying maps! Please Help ME!!!!:confused:
 Nokill
11-30-2004, 7:58 PM
if your smart you look in the pk3 file if there is a bsp file in it
you can open it whit winrar or zip go to maps and look if there is a file in it or 2
if the bsp is in there the script is not good
then you look in the map scripts if there is no script tell me so
if there is one you can open it whit notepad (first unpack it)
then rename the name that links te map to the name of the bsp
then place it back in the pk3 overwriting the othere one and it shoud work

and the map your looking for is it maby one of these

LINK! (http://jediknight2.filefront.com/files/search/?keyword=tatooine&game=38&search_category=all&fields_name=1&fields_filename=1&sort=name&order_in=asc&limit=25&outdated_in=0&descriptions_in=0&summary_in=0&show_screenshot_in=0)
 Loneranger77
11-30-2004, 8:47 PM
can you go through step by step? its the first time i've done it for this game...rest of the games i had no problem
 Loneranger77
11-30-2004, 8:55 PM
btw what script? i only have a Arena Script and there is a bsp file in the map folder
 Nokill
12-01-2004, 8:25 AM
well that Arena script is the thing that links the map to the menu
can you place the stuf it says in here *open it whit notepad*
 Loneranger77
12-01-2004, 3:58 PM
nah its ok my intiligence paid off. i did it my self thanks though
Page: 1 of 1