Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR: The Sidelines

Page: 1 of 3
 TheOutrider
11-28-2004, 5:39 PM
Ever wondered what happened in places where Revan was not at. The Republic and Sith would be fighting and big battles were raging. In this RP you will be in one of those Battles...

Rules:

No Godmoding
No Char Controlling
No killing PC without owners permission
Up to 3 PCs allowed
Have Fun!

Char

Name: Edison Trent
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Side: Republic
Allegiance: Lightside
Type: Jedi Guardian
Ship: Republic Scout ship
Weapons: Lightsaber, Blaster Pistol, Jedi robes
Apperance: Blonde Hair, strong body build, White Skin, Blue eyes

Wait til more people join then start the thread!
 starmark2k
11-28-2004, 11:10 PM
Name: Mark Lightseeker
Side: Republic
Allegiance: Lightside
Type: Jedi sentinal
Ship: N/A
Weapons: Purple double bladed Lightsaber, Jedi robes
Apperance: Black hair, acrobatic body build, White Skin, Brown eyes
 Jin Phoenix
12-01-2004, 2:57 PM
Name: Rayn Sinn
Side: Sith
Allegiance: Darkside
Type: Sith Master
Ship: N/A
Weapons: Black Lightsaber and White Lightsaber, Sith Lord Robes
Apperance: Long Black hair down his neck to his shoulders. Pale skin with deep cobalt eyes. Skinny yet muscular body.
 PoM
12-14-2004, 6:16 AM
Name: Neila Yelpir.
Sex: Female
Race:Zabrak
Side: Sith
Type: Sith maurauder
Ship: Red scout.
Weapons::saberr::saberr: :lightning (black robes)
Appearance: Black clothes over my whole head, except for the face, wich is pale.
Sith eyes.
 Darth-Destroyer
12-26-2004, 7:04 AM
name: Darth Cassus
sex: man
race: human
side: Sith
typ:Sith master
ship: Sith battel cruiser (the Hawk)

weapons red lightsaber
red robes red cape with white strips
red sith eyes

ey jin if you are a sith master why i dit not have seen you on korriban in the acedemy
 Final Warrior
01-08-2005, 6:03 PM
Name: Talon "Quietstorm" Du'naga

Force Status: Lightside

Alliance: Jedi

Class: Jedi Sentinel/Bladesmaster

Ship: Light Battle Cruiser "Watcher"

Weapons: Two lightsabers (silver)

Description:

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Cold Cobalt

Clothing: Jedi Knight robes, colored black

Talon Du'naga is more along the lines of the strong, silent type. He is cold and calculating, and would seem to be more fitting as a Sith. However, he chose to align himself with the lightside after some incindent in his past life. Talon has been said to have "great potential", although he seems to be unwilling to show it.

OOC: Hey Outrider, your character... he's Edison Trent from Freelancer, right?
 DarthTDe
01-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Name:Jaden Randell
Race:Human
Alliance:Jedi
Class:Jedi Guardian (the TRUE way to go!)
Ship:Heavy battle cruiser,"the Harvester"
Weapons:Two double-blades
Clothing:Jedi robes and an arm like Bao-Dur's.(Half is lightning)
Appearance:Black,straight hair,Hazel eyes,and pretty tall.

(Threadmaster?Can we start yet?)
 TheOutrider
01-10-2005, 5:15 PM
(lol haven't been here in a while)

"Attention all republic soldiers and jedi." Said a big voice
"Report to the main hall with armour and weapons ready."
"Were under attack!"

They were in a Station in space. They were being attacked by the Sith.

"Present yourselves to Edison Trent so we can get moving!"

(waiting for republic people and jedi to reply)
 TheOutrider
01-10-2005, 5:16 PM
Originally posted by Final Warrior
Name: Talon "Quietstorm" Du'naga

Force Status: Lightside

Alliance: Jedi

Class: Jedi Sentinel/Bladesmaster

Ship: Light Battle Cruiser "Watcher"

Weapons: Two lightsabers (silver)

Description:

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Cold Cobalt

Clothing: Jedi Knight robes, colored black

Talon Du'naga is more along the lines of the strong, silent type. He is cold and calculating, and would seem to be more fitting as a Sith. However, he chose to align himself with the lightside after some incindent in his past life. Talon has been said to have "great potential", although he seems to be unwilling to show it.

OOC: Hey Outrider, your character... he's Edison Trent from Freelancer, right? ya well he isn't in freelancer hes in the RP but ya, I love that game
 starmark2k
01-11-2005, 7:45 AM
Mark- :: enters main hall and walks over to edison trent ::

" I am here to help you with whatever you may need"
 Final Warrior
01-11-2005, 2:05 PM
*A tall, hooded, robed man walks forth to Trent.*

Man: ... I am Quietstorm, called forth. What is it that you wish of my services?
 TheOutrider
01-11-2005, 2:29 PM
"Ive heard much about you guys, I need you to escape the battle and get to Dantooine, from there I will contact you." Said Trent

He turned around and walked toward his ship. He boarded it and flew off into space. He entered hyperspace and flew off to Dantooine.
 Final Warrior
01-11-2005, 2:46 PM
Quitstorm: *Quietly, to self* And so it begins...

*Quietstorm leaves, having stored all his personal effects upoon his ship, the Watcher. A small crew of his most trusted allies commandeer the ship. As he boards it, the ship leaves docking, firing quadlasers and cannons at Sith ships. A panel on the underside of the ship flips away, revealing after-market proton torpedo launchers. Thy fire a barrage of five homing torpedoes at randomly determined Light- and Medium-class Sith cruisers, blowing away much armor, and cutting apart a small section of a small cruiser. As the ship enters hyperspace, a series of magnetic mainlayers drop their payload, leaving magnetic homing mines in their wake. Quietstorm's acute ears catch the sound of at least two mines going off, most likely intercepted by Sith fighters.*

Quietstorm: Status?

*A female voice over the intercom replies.*

Vioce: We're down five torpedoes from the belly and 11 mines back. We've taken a few light fighter hits, nothing that our droids can't repair.

Quietstorm: Good. Keep me updated on the status, Lily.

Lily: Aye, sir!

Quietstorm: Oh, and one more thing... was my special order taken care of?

Lily: Aye sir. The Silver Eclipse is readied as per your commands.

Quietstorm: Good. Thank you, Lily.

Lily: Aye, sir!

*Quietstorm walks through the quiet decks of his small battlecruiser, stopping to check the status of some of his crew. He heads to Navigation, where an astromech droid and a tall, bearded male sits. He turns his head as Quietstorm enters the room. The man's beady black eyes take in all the detail of Quietstorm's figure, but cannot scry much. Quietstorm nods at the burly, dark-haired man sitting at the nav console.*

Quietstorm: Set three random vectors. I want the jumps done no less than three seconds apart.

Man: Sir, that'd burn out our hyperdrive.

Quietstorm: Can't be helped. The Sih are onto us, and we can't lead them to the rendezvous point.

Man: Aye, sir. Where do yo want us to stop?

*Quietstorm turns to the astromech droid.*

Quietstorm: Y7-D3, give us randomized vectors into high-radiation zones.

Y7-D3: *Beeps for a short while, and then stops, turning to the nav man.*

Quietstorm: Those are your coordinates, Arrel.

Arrel: Yes, sir. But... there's one thing. One of these takes us nearby a supernova.

Quietstorm: All the better. I'll warn the crew.

*Quietstorm leaves Navigations an d heads into the bridge. He nods to the officers stationed there, and heads to the intercom, making an annoucement, stating that they were headed into high-radiation space and near a supernova, and that all crew members should prepare accordingly.*
 starmark2k
01-12-2005, 5:47 AM
:: leaves room towards the hanger where he kept his medium jedi starfighter ( A very early model of the ones in AOTC only has inbuilt hyperspace engines.). His droid A-10 was next to it offline rechargeing it's power cells. ::

Mark- wake up A-10 its time to go.

A-10- beep beep boop

Mark- i know theres a battle out there but we've been ordered to dantooine... Is she ready fly.

A-10-boop beep boop.

Mark- WHAT! the hyperdrive can you fixs it.

A-10- beep

Mark- well get on it then we have to leave in ten minuets

*a few minuets past*

Mark- i sence somthing the sith are almost on us :: activates lightsaber as 6 sith troops enter the hanger ::

:: Sith start fireing on mark as he blocks the blasts with his lightsaber... He then dives at them and goes on the attack cutting 2 in half stabing 1 and force pushing the other 3 into a wall ::

Mark- A-10 hurry up there are more coming :: Seals inner hanger doors::

A-10- beep beep

Mark- lets get going then. :: both mark and A-10 get in the fighter and fly out of the atmosphere followed by sith fighters. managing to outrun them he enters hyperspace towards dantooine ::

:: Exits hyperspace near dantooine and heads strait there landing near the enclave ::
 Final Warrior
01-12-2005, 2:07 PM
*With an illegally-modfied hyperdrive, the Watcher soon finishes its flight path and arrives nearby Dantooine. Quietstorm heads to the bridge and watches as the Watcher descends through Dantooine's atmosphere as it lands on the outskirts of the Enclave.*

Quietstorm: Cloak the ship, and make sure we are not found out.

Lily: Yessir!

*Quietstorm turns to his second-in-command, an Iridonian by the name of Gur-atta.*

Quietstorm: Gur-atta, assume command of the ship for now. I will be back soon.

*Gur-atta looks at Quietstorm for a few seconds, and then nods. The Iridonian is tall, cland in a suit of Mandalorian armor. Quietstorm turns on his heel, heading to his quarters to prepare himself. Passing a few more soldiers that escaped on the ship, Quietstorm nods at them, telling them to make themselves useful. Quietstorm arrives at his room. He opens a locker, and takes out a mask of some sort. He puts it on, hiding away his face. He disrobes, and then puts on new attire, his personalizd clothing. He takes up two lightsabers from his table, clips them onto his belt, and takes two large blaster pistols, clipping those onto his belt as well. Quietstorm departs the ship, walking down the exit ramp, off to the distant Enclave.*

Quietstorm: Lily, check up on the droids, have them repair the ship. If there's any trouble, contact me via comlink.

Lily: Yessir!

*Quietstorm walks off to the Enclave, slowly, quietly, as though thinking about something.*
 starmark2k
01-13-2005, 12:16 AM
:: Mark was standing out side his fighter while his droid was still in it with his 'head' sticking out the top of his ship behind the cockpit. ::

A-10- Beep beep

Mark- I was ordered to wait to be contact by the jedi Edison Trent. that was a mandate so that is what i will do.

A-10- Boop Boop

Mark- The guy who programmed your personality should be sacked... My master told me to follow Edison Trent. Also there only seemed to be one other jedi on this mission so he proberly needs me to stay put until i'm called for.

A-10- beep beep boop

Mark- OK your proberly right try to open an open communication to any republic ships, especialy ones registered to jedi, make it as secure as you can i don't want to call the sith armada.

:: A small satilite came out of the port side of the hull and started to rotate at a speed of 1 RPN a second. Mark jumped into the cocpit and opened up the com-screen. ::

Mark (into com-link/screen)- This is Jedi Padawan Lightseeker... I have arived at my destination on the order of Jedi Edison Trent... This is a open communication to Him or any others on this mission... please respond...(repeated).
 Final Warrior
01-13-2005, 2:37 PM
*A voice floods into Quietstorm's comlink.*

???: This is Jedi Padawan Lightseeker... I have arrived at my destination on the order of Jedi Edison Trent... This is a open communication to him or any others on this mission... please respond...

*Quietstorm contemplates the speaker, wondering whether or not he can be trusted. Quietstorm looks into his comlink screen and sees a black-haired, brown-eyed young man speaking. Quietstorm decides to reply, his cold, quiet, calculating voice whispering, his masked face appearing on the comm*

Quietstorm: This is Jedi Bladesmaster Quetstorm... I was called for by Trent. End your broadcast... the Sith may be watching.

OOC; Just FYI, but Quietstorm looks like Revan right now (identical robes and mask), but doesn't have the same powers.
 starmark2k
01-14-2005, 2:06 AM
: his comlink was answered by a man claiming to be called quietstorm:

A-10- beep beep

Mark- yes he did look like revan but why would he warn me about the sith.

A-10- boop beep

Mark- not much of a trap asking me to stop so the sith can't find me.

A-10- beep

Mark- funny, you know i'm going to scout the perimeter. Keep an eye on the con call me if anything happens.

A-10- beep boop

:: starts to walk away from ship ::
 Final Warrior
01-14-2005, 1:58 PM
*Quietstorm spots a solitary traveler heading towards the base. He readies himself, gripping his sbaers. As the figure approaches, Quietstorm's sharp eyes see his features and notices that it is Lightseeker. However, Quietstorm does not relax, as he is wary of a Sith trap. Quietstorm stands, waiting as Lightseeker approaches.*
 TheOutrider
01-14-2005, 2:44 PM
Trent was walking around the base. He was hoping to hold the Sith fighters off. He felt the base shake. He ran to his ship.

He got in and flew off. His hyperspace wouldn't work

"Ah crap!" Thought Trent

He kept activating it. Then out of nowhere, Darth Gloin appeared. Darth Gloin was the best fighter in the Sith. He chased after Trent. Trent did some somersaults and loop-t-loops but couldn't escape. Darth Gloin shot down his ship. He crash landed on a asteroid. He stayed in his ship. He was bleeding and he had broke many ribs. He also broke his leg and right arm. The ship was also losing oxygen. He started choking.

A few moments later he died.

"You guys must defeat the Sith." Trent said to Quietstorm and Mark from far away.
 Final Warrior
01-14-2005, 3:09 PM
Quietstorm: ... He is dead... Weak instructions... we have been attempting to defeat the Sith for so long...

*Quietstorm walks towards the approaching Lightseeker.*
 starmark2k
01-14-2005, 11:36 PM
: mark felt the spirit of trent talk to him then, notices the aproaching person :

Mark- You are one of two people, although i sence darkness there is somthing un-sith like about your aloura, You must be Quietstorm.
 Final Warrior
01-15-2005, 4:27 PM
Quietstorm: The taint of the past is something harder to get rid of than that of the Sith. Come, we must continue on to the Enclave. Perhaps there is some clue as to how we may defeat the Sith there.

*Quietstorm walks to the Enclave, with Mark matching his stride step for step.*
 stingerhs
01-15-2005, 8:14 PM
((hey guys, sry bout being late, but i've been trying to find a good rp for a while. anyway, i'll be re-using some old characters for this one....))
Name: Kola T'uune
Homeworld: Unknown
Race: Mandalorian
Orientation: Leaning Darkside
Side: None
Weapons: Lightsaber, heavy blaster pistols, projectile rifle, and a concussion rifle
Ship: Talarra's Fear, a heavily modified Mandalorian frieghter; Features include:
1. Turret mounted weapons: 2x ion cannons, 2x duel turbolasers
2. Forward mounted weapons: missile/rocket Launcher, 4x repeating blasters, 2x ion cannons
3. Custom armor added from republic warships
4. Targeting computers from basalisk droids
5. Modified Corellian engines
6. Added 35 new thruster points
7. Added 4 repulserlift cells
8. 2 "storage" cells
9. 3-man crew quarters
10. Sith Fighter flight controls

Armor: Modified Mandalorian War Armor, defense reduction, stealth increase
Helmet: Mandalorian Targeting Helmet, increased awareness & defense, multiple viewers (infrared+nightvision), image magnification (2-12x), Targeting Computer Link to weapons (except lightsaber)
Modified Mandalorian Sheilds for longer duration and damage absorbtion
Baragwin Stealth Field Generater
Included in field pack: Grapple Launcher, Advanced Medkits, Net Gun and ammo, Field Rations, Rifle ammo, Utility Knives, and Thermal Detonators
Class: Jedi Guardian (lvl 8), Scoundrel (lvl 5), Soldier (lvl 7)
Race Abilities: Combat Regeneration

Physical Traits:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 256 lb.
Muscular Build
Short, black hair
Several Facial Scars
Mandalorian Clan Tatoo on left arm
Uses several bio-computers to heavily reduce aging effects.

Bio: T'uune has been a bounty hunter long before the Mandalorian Wars, and has earned a reputation as a fearless warrior that will stop at nothing to claim his bounties. At a young age, he was recognized to be force adept and was taken to Dantooine for training. However, the Exar Kun War disrupted his training, and his master turned to the darkside to follow Exar Kun. Abandoned by his master, the young padawan felt betrayed and left the academy to earn a living. He encountered several Hutts on Sleyheron, and took up their offers for collecting bounties. He claimed all but the most valuable of the bounties. That bounty was collected by another young bounty hunter named Cassus Fett, and so began the long, often violent, rivalry between the two hunters. The rivalry ended whenever T'uune set up Cassus for an encounter with a Republic Fleet. There, Cassus met his death, and now the galaxy is left with Kola T'uune as one of the most feared bounty hunters.
_________

((and the rules do say that you can have up to 3 pcs, so i'll include T'uune's signifigant other....))
Name: La'ola Nomancrei T'uune
Homeworld: Ryloth
Species: Twi'lek
Sex: Female
Orientation: leaning Lightside
Side: None
Class: Scoundrel lvl 20
Occupation skills: Piloting, repair, computer use, stealth, persuade, demolitions, stealth, and treat injury
Weapons: repeating blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and a zabrak katana
No armor
Wears comfortable, unassuming clothing
________

Physical Attributes:
5' 3"
120 lbs
Light, feminine build
Green skin
Small scar across her belly
Very attractive
________

Bio: La'ola was apart of the very rich and powerful Nomancrei twi'lek family and daughter to a Ryloth Senator. However, at the onset of the Sith War, she was captured by Darth Revan and held for ransom. Her father, not wanting to be bothered by her any longer, offered 750,000 credits to anyone that would secretly kill her after rescuing her from the Sith. Kola T'uune took him up on the offer, but couldn't
bring himself to kill her after rescuing her. Without anyone to turn to, she remained with T'uune and eventually fell in love with him. They had a private marriage ceremony on Dantooine about six years ago.
________

::Kola T'uune watches the Jedi enter the enclave through his rifle scope.::

T'uune remembered his dealings with the Jedi in the past, and anger was stirred. T'uune pushed the feelings aside, and backed away from the crest of the hill. He couldn't just shoot at the jedi: they'd just sense the danger and dodge it somehow. He returned to his hiding spot and and waited for La'ola's signal.
 starmark2k
01-16-2005, 2:41 AM
((As i forgot to add my fighter and droid specs before:
Name-A-10
Type- Astromech
Affiliation- jedi order, assigned to the padawan lightseeker.
weapons- single light blaster, stun batton arm
Appearance- cross between r2 (films) and t1 (kotor) units.

Ship- jedi medium starfighter type 2
Weapons- 2 medium and 1 heavy blaster cannon, single concussion missile launcher, medium armour))

:: Mark stop in his tracks and started to look around with a worried look on his face ::

Mark- "Quietstorm do you sense that, i fell we are being watched... it's proberly just my imagination."

:: continues to follow Quietstorm to the enclave ::
 Final Warrior
01-16-2005, 1:59 PM
Quietstorm: Yes... I saw something, a quite long distance away. The gleam of a blaster. Be on your guard, they may be with or against us.

OOC: It seems that I, too, have forgotten my ship specifications.

Watcher Light Battle Cruiser

Weapons

8 Quadlaser mounts (Usually computer-manned)

5 Ion Turrets

10 light missle launchers

5 heavy missle launchers

4 proton torpedo ports

4 hidden prton torpedo ports

10 mine layers

Reinforced Quadranium and Diatium Capital Ship-class armor

Modified Piloting systems

7 man crew, room for 10 passengers

4 storage cells

1 prison block

4 sleeping quarters

Silver Eclipse Heavy Assault Fighter

8 cannon mounts w/ modrail technology so as to add/remove various cannons

3 proton torpedo tubes

2 mine layers

4 concussion missle launchers

2 ion cannons

Astromech Driod port

Basilisk War Droid Combat Systems

Neural Pilot Interface (Allows for 'thought' piloting)
 stingerhs
01-16-2005, 7:16 PM
A blue flare hit lit up the clowdy day like a small blue sun. T'uune then typed a command into his wrist-mounted computer. A small countdown started on the right-hand side of his visor. 8:00 min.

T'uune then activated his stealth field and slowly worked his way towards the Enclave. 6:27 min. The two Jedi he saw in his scope were still at the entrance. But T'uune didn't care. He had the ultimate defense for the powers the Jedi could weild. The two ysalamiri were still attached to the special feeding tube in his backpack, and they created a 20m wide area in which a force-sensitive user could no longer manipulate and use the Force. (for info, check here (http://www.starwars.com/databank/creature/ysalamiri/eu.html)).

Suddenly, the nearby Jedi could no longer feel the Force. Confused, they don't notice T'uune quietly slip past them. T'uune continued into the Enclave, and made his way to a tree in the middle. He jumped up to the branches and removed the ysalamiri from his pack. Moving very delicately, he removed the ysalamiri from their nutrient rich tubes and placed them on the tree branch. The two pregnant females immidiately dug their claws into the branches. T'uune then placed a small cloaking devise on each of them to further obstruct them from view.

The Jedi had already begun to notice the gaping "hole" in the Force within the Enclave, and were now searching the area. 0:30 min. T'uune sat in the tree and waited. 0:04, 0:03, 0:02, 0:01, BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!

The blast echoed throughout the Enclave. T'uune quickly jumped down from the tree and steathily made his way out of the enclave. He headed outside and headed for the stream. Upon arrival, La'ola deactivated the cloaking field on the waiting speeder, and they left for a hidden location somewhere else on Dantooine.
 starmark2k
01-16-2005, 10:49 PM
: Boom echoed through the enclave :

Mark- "ok this is weird first the force goes then there is an explosion. somthing is very wrong : pulls out comlink : A-10, i want you to do a full scan for anything unusual.

A few moments passed before A-10 responded.

Mark- "ok, Quietstorm, A-10 says he sensed a speeder decloak after the explosion. i got the coordinate before it disappeared again. The jedi have enougth problems with the explosion so i dont think they will mind if we borrow a couple of speeder bikes"

Walks over to the speeder bike garage and signals To Quietstorm to get on a differant bike near him.
 Final Warrior
01-17-2005, 12:14 PM
OOC: Isn't it kind of Godmoding when you dictate our character's actions and feelings? Wait, that's puppetmastering. Really, you should let us dictate our character's actions. Quietstorm is semi-exile: He has learned to live w/o the Force. Also, he's traveled a lot, and is familiar with ysalmiri.

BoT:

Quietstorm: Ysalmiri...

*Quietstorm leaps onto a speederbike. He runs a manual diagnostics on it, making sure it is not booby-trapped.*

Quietstorm: Ready.
 starmark2k
01-17-2005, 1:15 PM
Mark- we better get going. follow me.

Mark turns some diles and then twists both handle bars for full acceleration.
 TheOutrider
01-17-2005, 1:55 PM
((ooc: ill make little bits of dialog along the way of the story, and Char controlling is considered godmoding))

"Quietstorm, you must find Lord Revan, he is on the Endar Spire, he is destined to save us all, and if you ever wish to speak with me, go to the Republic Base on Manaan." Said Trent

Trent had a plan, he would get Quietstorm and him to combine there powers. Then Quietstorm could lead the war against the Sith.
 starmark2k
01-18-2005, 3:26 AM
((OCC: as this RP seems to be going somewhere I’ll give my character some depth by adding a bio for background info))

Mark Lightseeker Bio:
Mark like many Jedi was given to the order at a very young age to the extent he can no longer remember his life before the order. His name is not even his first and was given to him by the Jedi when It was discovered that he continuously saw 'through the eyes of the force' (force sight) which was rear for a force user who was not blind. He grew up on Dantooine where he was told he had a great destiny, but no one knew what it was or where it would lead. On Dantooine he stayed until it was time for him to become a padawan under the Jedi knight Cin Tan. Cin tan was a kel dor who was considered un-orthodox by other Jedi. The knight often taught his padawan skills like how to hack security locks and computer terminals. Under the guidance of his master it soon became apparent that he was more than a fair pilot and was given an astromech droid (A-10) and a Jedi starfighter to help hone these abilities. When Revan began his war against the republic two of his dark Jedi assassins attacked Cin Tan and Mark while on Corillia having there fighters repaired. During the conflict Cin tan was struck down protecting his padawan and mark killed one of the assassins but the other managed to escape. For a while he tried to find the assassin who slayed his master but when he lost all trace of him he went back to Dantooine, Where it was decided although he was not ready to take the trials (due to his wanting of revenge), he also no longer needed a Master and was needed in the war against the sith. After Revan fell in battle the council assigned him to assist Edison Trent.
 stingerhs
01-18-2005, 7:12 AM
T'uune and La'ola arrived at a quaint house on the fields of Dantooine. T'uune did a quick scan of the area with different viewer modes on his visor to search for threats, but all he could find was the cloaked assassin droid that his employer was using for communication. T'uune and La'ola exited the speeder and walked over to the droid. The droid decloaked as they approached.

T'uune-"The job is done."

He pulled out the empty feeding tubes and displayed them to the droid as proof.

Droid-"Very well. I will inform my master of your success. I have been instructed to now give you your payment."

The droid nodded to his left, and several cloaking fields were deactivated that T'uune's visor could not detect. 10 battle droids, 25 fully armed troops, two tanks, and a transport ship were revealed. It was a mechanized Sith Company. All of the weapons in the company were trained on T'uune and La'ola.

Sith Captain-(through a loudspeaker on a tank)"Put your hands behind your head and get on the ground, NOW!!!"

T'uune thought quickly to himself and realized that it would be extremely improbable for them to escape. T'uune put his hands behind his head and motioned for La'ola to follow suit. As they got on the ground, the Sith troopers approached them cautiously. A hatch opened in one of the tanks, and a cloaked person stepped out. T'uune caught sight of a metallic gleam underneath the cloak, and instantly recognized it to be a lightsaber. Using the force, T'uune felt outwards and touched darkness. It was a dark jedi.

Suddenly, he felt a burning pain inside his mind, and it was growing fast. He closed his eyes, and he could begin to feel flames rippling across his body. Opening them, he couldn't see any flames, but the pain was getting intense. La'ola began to scream in agony. The percieved fire was 'consuming' her alive. The pain continued to increase. His mind started to fill with images of people being burned alive. T'uune saw La'ola being burned alive in his mind and helplessly watched in both anger and horror. Suddenly, that image intensified. Now he began to writhe in both pain and rage. He wanted to do something, but he just felt so helpless to do anything about it. Then, blackness.
 starmark2k
01-18-2005, 12:55 PM
The speeder bikes (OCC: i don't think this is char controlling as we were both going to the same location anyway but if it is i am sorry and will change it if you pm me) comes to the top of a grassy cliff overlooking a small house on grassy fied a speeder was parked out the front. Mark layed at the edge of the cliff and saw a mandalorian and twi'lek standing near a droid when suddenly a moderate size of sith troops and droids decloaked along with two tanks. then the mandalorian and twi'lek fell to their knees as a dark jedi approached them. The jedi used the force to torture the two as they callapsed Mark contemplated if he should attack the sith force and help the two who were obviously in need.

Mark (into com-link) - A10, i need you to autopilot to my location and have two concussion missile ready to fire on the sith tanks. :: puts down com-link and turns to face Quietstorm :: You can take anyone you want but the dark jedi, he's mine.

Marks fighter flew over the top and fired two missiles at the tanks blowing them both up. This caused the sith force to scatter as mark activated his lightsabre and force jumped at the dark jedi.
 Final Warrior
01-18-2005, 2:18 PM
*Quietstorm disregards the orders from Mark. and instead pilots his speederbike straight at the troops.. He primes a thermal detonator and applies it into a small wedge in between the bike's seat. Just as the speederbike is about to crash into a group of soldiers, Quietstorm leaps off, doing a backflip high through the air, landing with his sabers activated, and carves through two battle driods. He blasts the remaining ones with a Force Storm which, although it does not destroy them, severly damages and fuses much of their electronics. The thermal detonator goes off and destroys the bike, sendiing flames and shrapnel in all directions, injuring and killing some of the Sith.*
 stingerhs
01-18-2005, 3:46 PM
T'uune and La'ola instantly felt the pain subside, and T'uune was quick to jump to his feet. He noticed the two jedi attacking the Sith, and decided to make a break for it. The Sith soldiers never got a chance to disarm him, so T'uune pulled out his concussion rifle and fired a blast at the Sith guarding his speeder. The concussion blast hit the guard in the chest, ripping his torso open and tossing his body across the field like a rag-doll.

La'ola had also gotten up and was using her repeating rifle to hold back the assassin droid by the house. T'uune grabbed her, and they jumped aboard the speeder. Without hesitating, La'ola grabbed the controls hit the accelerator.

Two other battle droids got in their way, and they were thrown aside as the speeder slammed into them. T'uune fired one more quick blast at the assassin droid, destroying it. The speeder crested a hill and sped on towards Talarra's Fear, which was hidden in a remote area.
 TheOutrider
01-18-2005, 3:56 PM
Trent appeared in front of T'uune. He stared blankly at T'uune for a second. He then touched T'uunes hand.

"Nice seeing you old friend, but there is no time, you must combine your powers with mine, you must save the galaxy." Said Trent

He pulled out a golden amulet. Half of it was missing. It had a star on it.

"Take this half and ill take the other, then we combine them, and combine eachothers powers, eachothers knowledge, eachothers size(you know what I mean)."
 stingerhs
01-18-2005, 4:36 PM
T'uune pulled his hand back from Trent, and his other hand instinctively rested on the hilt of his lightsaber. Anger flared in his mind.

T'uune-(angrily)"Now why would I want save the galaxy? All that would do is reduce the number of heads I can collect, and that means less business, and that means less money. (pauses)To :swear: with the galaxy for all I care, as long as business doesn't drop. (slowly,but deliberately)Now, get out of my way, or you will become my business."

T'uune pulls out his lightsaber and ignites it.
 TheOutrider
01-18-2005, 6:46 PM
"No, this isn't the T'uune I once knew, the T'uune that was my friend." Trent stopped
"Very well, if it has to be this way it has to be this way, but you know I am stronger than ever as a force ghost."

Trent pulled out a silver lightsaber. It was the glow of destiny. It was power of pure light. He ignited it.

"I don't know when you got so evil."
 starmark2k
01-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Mark flew down striking at the dark jedi as he raised his lightsaber to block in a lightsaber lock now mark began to feel the anger he once felt before surface but he no-longer cared all he wanted was to kill the dark jedi, as he wanted to kill them all.

Mark- You are going to pay for your crimes
Dark jedi- Not today child

The sith acolite then used the force to push mark back. As he flew backwards in the air he managed to correct himself and flip back on to his feet. Mark then raised his saber above his right soldier and charges at the dark jedi and swung diagonally down only to be blocked once again a battle inssued with both members switching between an offensive and a defensive. until the pinultimate moment when mark kicked the dark jedi back the then thrusted his saber hand forward piersing the dark jedi's chest. Mark deactivated his light saber as the dark jedi fell on to his back. He walked over and knelled by the head of the dark jedi and removed the mask from his face. a look of distraught came across his face.
Mark- Its not him. :: He looked around for the people his slayn opponant was torturing :: where have they gone.
 stingerhs
01-19-2005, 8:02 AM
T'uune-"Evil?? Why am I suddenly evil? Because I've chosen to not save the galaxy? You must have forgotten my true motivations: my wife and money. Besides those things, I will do nothing unless the outcome will lead to one of those things. And saving the galaxy will lead to less money for me. (releasing his anger)Now, get out of my way or come with me. I have no desire to harm an old friend unless you force me to."

T'uune deactivated his lightsaber.
 TheOutrider
01-19-2005, 1:11 PM
"I guess you care more about money than your wife, me, or the galaxy."
"You know your wife will become a Twilek slave if you don't do this." Trent said with some anger

He dissappeared(sp?). He appeared in front of the Talarra's Fear. He walked in, and saw what he was looking for. A envelope full of credits. Trent immediately seized the envelope and sliced it into pieces. He then started vandalizing the ship. He destroyed more credits and even sliced up the main console. Then once again. He disappeared.
 starmark2k
01-20-2005, 12:43 AM
Mark looked around and saw dead bodies of the sith soldiers and Quietstorm still fighting a few of them. He still felt the anger he felt from the duel and stood up to look for the Two he thought was involved with the explosion at the enclave. Knowing that quiet storm could proberly handel what was left of the sith he grabbed his speeder bike and speeded in the direction he thought they went. while on the bike he tried to shake off the festering anger he felt inside. He knew it could lead to the darkside which was the last thing he wanted as it would lead to what he hates... A Dark Jedi. He also could not give up his hatred for all dark jedi especially the one who killed his master years ago and still eludes him.
 stingerhs
01-20-2005, 6:57 AM
La'ola was shocked to hear the response from Trent, but knew that it would never be true. T'uune knew it as well: he would die fighting for her if anyone attempted to do so. La'ola could feel anger within her, and she pulled out her rifle and ran aboard to look for Trent. T'uune followed, with his lightsaber ready, but deactivated.

La'ola looked at the damage inflicted on the ship, and became even more angry. All the work she had done to the ship, and now it was temporarily ruined by someone that was supposed to have been a friend. T'uune felt her rage, and instinctively became angered himself. He felt the darkness coming from the vandalized portions and realized that the vandalization was an act of rage. The darkside could still easily corrupt.

Upon that realization, T'uune released his anger once again. There was no point in him being angry at nothing. La'ola was still quite angry herself, but T'uune walked over to her and tried to calm her down.

T'uune- "Hey, calm down. He's not here."
La'ola- "So I've realized. Stupid peice of :swear:. He destroyed the money and vandalized the place. I mean, just look at this panel!!! The bastard just had cut through all of that, and you remember how much time it had taken us to modify those parts. And how about that computer terminal over there? I don't even know how we're going to get this bucket of bolts off the ground."

T'uune-(grabbing her by the shoulders)"Hey!! Just calm down. We've got a little bit of work to do to get this thing in shape. Don't worry about it. Everything will turn out just fine."

La'ola- *sigh*(calmly)"Ya, I know. I just wish things hadn't worked out the way they did today. We did everything we were supposed to, then we get tortured for it?? Sorry, but that wasn't in the job description. Maybe we should just ruin whatever plan the guy had and point out the ysalimiri to the Jedi."

T'uune- (with anger)"NO!! That is absolutely out of the question. The Jedi abandoned me, and they'd do it again if given the chance. I'm not going to take that kind of risk, and I'm not going to help those that refused to help me. You should know that by now."
La'ola- "Fine, whatever. Lets just get this thing fixed up and get the :swear: out of here."

With that, they began repairing the ship. Several hours later, T'uune was doing a run through on the outside of the ship to see if anything needed done out there. He looked at the horizen to see the sun beginning to set. La'ola walked up behind him and hugged him. T'uune affectionately grabbed one of her hands and continued to study the horizen. Of all the things in life that mattered most to him, T'uune knew that La'ola was the top priority in any situation, no matter what. T'uune turned around and returned the hug. With nothing else left to repair, they went back inside and decided to wait until morning to leave Dantooine.
 starmark2k
01-20-2005, 7:34 AM
Marks bike sped into the night not knowing where he was really going, There was alot of dantooine to explore. He was about to give up when an odd blip came up on his radar it wasn't to far away so he desided to leave his bike and take the rest of the journey by foot.

The walk ahloud (sp) him to collect his thoughts about the anger and hate he continuous the feel. How un-jedi like he thought to him self if the masters knew he would proberly be thrown out of the order, doughtful he had some great destiny that he didn't even really want. I'm not even that powerful and i haven't even taken the triles and i'm suppose to do somthing spectacula, Ha, I can't even resist the dark side that well.

When the moon was at it highest he could see a ship on the horizon and knew thats what he was looking for. The ship appeared to be of mandalorian origin but it had obviously been modified, This made him absolutely positive that the owner was responsible for the explosion at the enclave. The owner was obviously a bounty hunter so he wondered if he should attempt to apprehend the owner as he was still weakend from his confrontation with the dark jedi and could easily be injured even killed or worse captured. That would be bad he could be sold to the sith then turned and become what he hates the most... a Dark Jedi.

Anyhow he had to at least attach a tracking device to the ship so if they get away he can track them then apprehend them when is was stronger. He approached the ship quietly as not to alert the owner if he was inside.
 TheOutrider
01-20-2005, 3:11 PM
"Were all dead." Trent was talking to a republic soldier
"Were losing the war, your plan what happened?" Asked the soldier

Trent felt lots of anger. He remembered his fight with T'uune. He knew that the Sith, if they won the war, would immediately try to deplete all non humans. He decided there was only one more thing to do...

Kill La'ola.

He quickly appeared on Dantooine. He ran up the stairs to Talarra's Fear. It was nightime, they were still asleep.

He walked in.

Maybe if I vandalise the ship they will have no choice but to follow the plan. He snuck in. He walked over to T'uune and La'ola. He quickly knocked T'uune out by depleting his oxegen. Then he did the same to La'ola.

He destroyed the ship once again. This time he dug his lightsaber into the engines. He also cut down the turret, and sliced the consoles. There was no way they could get this fixed thought Trent. He walked out into his old house on Dantooine.
 starmark2k
01-21-2005, 1:09 AM
As mark was placing his tracking device on the hull in a place he thought it would not be detected he felt a disturbanse a sudden increase in the force near the ship. He walked round to see what was causing it to find a force ghost walking into the ship. He followed to see the ghost knock out the two inhabitants, as the ghost turned around he saw that it was the man his mandate ordered him to follow but there was somthing differant from the man he met on the distant planet, it was Tainted by the darkside.

The darkness became more apparant as the spirit of Edison Trent began to destroy the consoles and engines, but why would he be doing this to a mere bounty hunter and his slave (as it appeared to him as why else would a mandalorian be with a twi'lek female.) As trent left the ship Mark knew he had to save the twi'lek from her life of subjection. He left to get his boke and bring it to the fighter as the rescue would be easier if he could move her with speed.

He parked His bike outside the modified mandalorian freighter and entered the ship again he quietly approached the twi'lek and reached down to pick her up.
 stingerhs
01-21-2005, 2:16 AM
T'uune couldn't focus. His mind jumped from different things. Darkness. He could see past bounties he had collected. His former Jedi master. La'ola.

He tried to concentrate on that and somewhat succeeded. He began to remember the time they met, the time they escaped from Darth Revan's clutches. The time he swore an oath to protect her from all harm after she found out about her father. A man was reaching to pick her up. She wasn't breathing.

T'uune realized that he was actually seeing this, and a rage came over him. He grabbed the man's neck with the Force and began to crush it. He reached down inside the man's body and began to cause muscle spasms inside of his lungs. He was Gripping him to death.

For some odd reason, he just felt like he wasn't doing the right thing, so he released the man and pulled out his lightsaber. He activated it and placed the blade next to the man's throat.
T'uune- "WHAT IN THE :swear: ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE?!?"
 starmark2k
01-21-2005, 2:40 AM
"WHAT IN THE ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE?!?" The man who awoke and just used the force to almost killed him said with the his lightsaber to marks throat. Mark was still weakened from the fight with the first dark Jedi now it appeared there is another. He knew he could not fight back as his inside were all most crushed by his new opponant.

Mark- "I'm trying to save her from being a slave to you dark Jedi!" As he said those words he felt the dark taint swell inside him. He was weak from the multiple confrontations but he still tried to fight the darkness he became weaker and fainted from the internal struggle.
 stingerhs
01-21-2005, 7:55 AM
T'uune- "Slave?? Dark Jedi?? (notices the man pass out) I'll deal with you soon enough."

T'uune turned and looked at La'ola. She wasn't breathing. T'uune felt a pang of fear inside of him as he felt for a heartbeat. It was both weak and irregular. His anger was released, and T'uune began to concentrate on her. He felt her lungs. They seemed to be working fine. T'uune suddenly felt quite dizzy, and his vision was beginning to blur. Focusing in on the Force, he began to collect himself. He was being asphysciated by a lack of oxygen, as was La'ola.

T'uune grabbed La'ola and dragged her into the hallway. He was stuggling to both breathe and walk. He stumbled his was to the outer hatch and opened it. Even the cool, night air couldn't fill his lungs, and he collapsed on the floor.

His vision was continuing to blur, and now, it was going black. He was about to pass out. T'uune felt outwards with the Force towards the man. He had his own stuggle within him, but he could feel the man's lightsaber. Realizing the man was a Jedi, T'uune instilled as much of his life into the man as he could, healing the damage he had caused earlier.
Page: 1 of 3