Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help

Page: 1 of 1
 emilniemi
11-25-2004, 12:26 PM
lol I don't mean to sound so desperate but I am.. I installed Holowans Plugins and want to get Yuthura into my group but I don't get the storyline.. I have it saved right before it. She doesn't say the special stuff that she is supposed to.. I am in the red tho.. so maybe because I am not on the light path I can't recruit her?
 Darth333
11-25-2004, 3:58 PM
This is what Gameunlimited, the authot of the mod posted in the original (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122508) mod thread:

When you got into the Sith Academy for the first time, you have to talk to her and ask about her story. Do this like about 2-3 times, she will tell your more about herself, about the hutt slaver, etc. Once she does not tell you anymore new conversation, then you can proceed with the usual prestige gaining. At the very last part, after acquiring the sith lightsabre and the starmap, go back. You will see her and Uthar together. Then choose to side with her and kill Uthar. She will then attack you too afterwards but she will surrender after you smack her hard. Then choose the option that says like: "Mercy, you a Sith asking for Mercy?". then anything that sounds good after that point will lead to her recruitment.
 emilniemi
11-25-2004, 4:22 PM
ok I think I get it sorry! I would also like to have one of those cool sith uniforms that the people use in the base.. the regular sith outfit or w/e is there a mod for that?
 emilniemi
11-25-2004, 4:59 PM
ok this isn't working I don't think the mod was installed or something it gets to the mercy part but then after that it doesn't give me the option to pick the phrase I am the dark lord revan.
 RedHawke
11-25-2004, 5:04 PM
Originally posted by emilniemi
ok I think I get it sorry! I would also like to have one of those cool sith uniforms that the people use in the base.. the regular sith outfit or w/e is there a mod for that?
Well you could do that with an appearance.2da edit... or I do have a Robe Pack that has some Sith Robes that look similar to the Sith Uniforms if you want to take a look you can find them here. :emperor: (http://www.pcgamemods.com/6570/)

The third and fourth screenies are of the uniform Robes.

I hope this helps! :D
 emilniemi
11-25-2004, 5:29 PM
I found out what happened.. that one full mod thing by howe or w/e doesn't install the yuthura mod so the apperance file is diff then the other overide one.. when I go to switch it my saved game is corrupted and my character is a dimond :(
Page: 1 of 1