Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New mod: Lizardmen Swords

Page: 1 of 1
 PrtyLizardJedi
11-25-2004, 7:25 AM
Hello
I am a Warhammer collector, and I did this mod for two reasons
1.To celebrate the fact that I'm going to participate in Games' Night next Thursday
2.I am bored

This mod creates three new swords:
Blade of Revered Tzunki
Scimitar of the Sun Resplendent
Burning Blade of Chotec
They each have unique stats. Use the giveitem cheat to get them. The descriptions are copied from the Warhammer Armies: Lizardmen book.

(To know what a Lizardman Saurus Warrior looks like, check my avvie and sig pics.)

the mod is at PCGameMods (www.pcgamemods.com/6)
 Darth_ToMeR
11-25-2004, 7:41 AM
Can you post some screens?
 PrtyLizardJedi
11-25-2004, 7:54 AM
As said in PCGameMods, none of the swords are retextured or new models, therefore screenies are useless.
 Colma Adawin
11-25-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi
As said in PCGameMods, none of the swords are retextured or new models, therefore screenies are useless.

so its just item editing? (that sounds soooooo harsh, sorry bud :() that previous picture in your first post, is rather misleading, sorry for being soooo negitive :(

MattCole
 PrtyLizardJedi
11-28-2004, 2:45 AM
I don't know if that was sarcasm, so I leave it be.
My Hex Workshop has expired, so any texture editing is impossible. Otherwise, I assure you, there would be a new texture on each sword.
 Darth333
11-28-2004, 3:47 AM
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi
I don't know if that was sarcasm, so I leave it be.
My Hex Workshop has expired, so any texture editing is impossible. Otherwise, I assure you, there would be a new texture on each sword.
Check the Guide for the Newbie: I included a link to a thread that proposes you many other free hex editors.

...and btw, empty your sent mail too...not just your inbox ;)
 PrtyLizardJedi
11-28-2004, 6:16 AM
Thanks Darth. I got the Hex Editor, so expect this same mod with textures soon.
Page: 1 of 1