Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

plz i need help!!! (vehicle extensions error in JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 rozo100
11-24-2004, 2:52 AM
ok i've got 2 probs but they are pretty much the same prob: i downloaded a mod call force_mod_3
and i got it workin but when i loaded a map it says:ERROR vehicle extensions (*.veh) are too large!!
and when i downloaded a map called desert streets
it sayed the same thing!!
:( :confused: :( :confused: :( Can anyone help me?? plz?
 alexx860
11-24-2004, 3:31 AM
it's because you have too many downloaded vehicles
remove some and it will be fixed
 rozo100
11-24-2004, 4:34 AM
THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!! you are the besT!!!!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!
:D :D :D :D :D thanks!! i LOVE YOU
 Nokill
11-24-2004, 8:04 AM
yes it says that a lot
JA+ mod can take 32 vehicles and JKA base yust 16 can anyon make it up to 600 or something whit all the new models now and the one's still coming :eek:
Page: 1 of 1