Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Error

Page: 1 of 1
 Etrigan316
11-23-2004, 6:53 AM
When I try to run SWKOTOR it gives me this error message: "Conflict With Disk Emulator Software detected." it hasnt done this before and I actually own a copy of KOTOR so mine's not ripped. Can anyone help me?
 Darth333
11-23-2004, 7:33 AM
 Etrigan316
11-23-2004, 7:42 AM
ok, I did that.... so now whats gonna happen? Are they gonna e-mail me a patch?
 Darth333
11-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Unofrtunately, this never happened to me. I say wait a few days and see what happens. It's just some info I found using google.com or try searching google with different keywords see if you can be more lucky.
 Etrigan316
11-23-2004, 10:42 AM
It seems that whenever I add or remove any files in my OVERIDE folder, I get that message. I restart my computer after that, then I can play untill I add or remove more files.... this is most frustrating... I cant get SVOSH's Juhani skin to work either.... thats what I'v been working on... whenever I meet her in the grove, shes in her under garments. Oh, well.... got to restart.
 90SK
11-23-2004, 12:49 PM
If all else fails, try re-installing your game. That always seems to work for me if something stops working right.
 Etrigan316
11-23-2004, 1:37 PM
Unfortunatly, I did reinstal the game, and it still has the same message. :( Maybe I'll just buy another copy.... do you think that'll work?

I just wanted to let everyone who helped me know that I appreciated it. I just got a patch from that emulation site. Thanks
Page: 1 of 1