Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Anyone have an update on this?...

Page: 1 of 1
 BES
11-22-2004, 11:22 PM
I found this but the download file doesnt work...does the author of this mod have a new download location?

http://swkotor.tripod.com/)
 Rook&Pawn
11-23-2004, 2:35 AM
I haven't seen that before but it looks pretty sweet. :atat:
 Darkkender
11-23-2004, 3:25 AM
unfortunatelly randydg has dropped off the map and many of us late comers to the modding community have wanted this particular mod but it has not been available to download anymore. I know I have emailed him more than once and gotten no response from him. this particular mod is also hosted at fileplanet however I have yet to get the download to complete or it is an incomplete file there. Of note this is the only kotor mod at fileplanet.

So hate to say it but we can't play it. But I suppose if any old school modders have a copy maybe one of them would be nice and forward it on to all of us desperate souls.
 BES
11-23-2004, 9:54 AM
I really want this mod I think it would be cool to get back to the planet and fight some sith there.
 masterbob7
11-23-2004, 1:05 PM
i have tried it to but it will not work
 Durge
11-23-2004, 3:00 PM
i have the mod in my folder but have not tryed it yet but if anyone wants a copy of it leave your e-mail and ill attach it. Its only 3mb and its called danwar.mod (hope thats the right one
 FiEND_138
11-23-2004, 3:03 PM
^^

PM'd you.

:D
Page: 1 of 1