Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kind of a wierd question...

Page: 1 of 1
 BES
11-22-2004, 8:58 PM
Hope this hasent been asked before...I wanted to know if there can be a mod made that will allow you to start as Revan and be Revan from the begining...(like DarthRevanModv11 mod)but everyone finds out in the begining on taris and you get the option to talk to the sith troops to get what you want..like the uniform spot and getting to the undercity etc and on other planets including the sith planet,and that computer on the wookie planet aswell, and also when Malek captures your ship you will already know ...etc.

sorry for run on sentences etc ...but can this be done?
 RedHawke
11-22-2004, 10:09 PM
^^^^
Yes it could be done... but you are basically asking for a complete overhaul of the game and it would be a mammoth undertaking for any modder to do. ;)

For the future mod requests like this should be posted here in the stuck Mod Requests(2): Post your desires here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=134203) thread. :D
 Raveth
11-22-2004, 11:19 PM
that would take centuries even tho it could be like an cep or so ..
hmm if you give me about 10-15 years ill probably do it :))

Edited by Darth333: instead of double posting, please use the edit button at the bottom of your pst to edit your last post ;) I merged your two last posts.
 BES
11-23-2004, 7:54 AM
LOL...it seriously will take that long?
 Darth_ToMeR
11-23-2004, 7:58 AM
Originally posted by BES
LOL...it seriously will take that long?
Not that long, just modify few dialogs and add scripts... But i can't do that, i know nothing about scripts.
 Doom_Dealer
11-23-2004, 9:00 AM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
Not that long, just modify few dialogs and add scripts... But i can't do that, i know nothing about scripts.

Actually it would involve editing hundreds of dialogues, which wont take as long with the new version of the Dlg editor, but still ages,

it would also render a large percentage of the pre 'revelation' cutscene, and some after it useless.

Mammoth task is an understatement.
 Raveth
11-23-2004, 9:37 AM
would take along time perhaps 5 months or so for me if im quick -.- if i got the time and im really quick 1 month at least..
 90SK
11-23-2004, 11:19 AM
It would almost be like doing the Malak Mod concept, only slightly less daunting.
 BES
11-23-2004, 10:56 PM
It would be cool though...probably would be easier if we could use python:-)
Page: 1 of 1