Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the Force area: All Force-sensitive are welcome

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Yuriath
11-22-2004, 4:36 AM
As the doors of the building open, you see a human male dressed in flight suit walkin' toward you with a lightsaber on the left side of his belt, he must be a Jedi.

- You are welcome to the Force area, tells the human. My name is Yuriath but among my fellow Jedi, I'm known as "Starseeker".

Behind the Jedi, you see a black cloaked human with yellow eyes and very pale and physicaly damage skin walking across the main hall, he must be a Sith.

- As you can notice, Jedi and Sith are welcomed here, as well as all the Force-sensitive that worship the Force in any other way, to discuss about the Force.

- I wish you a pleasant stay and may the Force be with you.

The Jedi waves his hand as a sign for you to come in. He then walk away.
 Jedi Yuriath
11-22-2004, 4:45 AM
I looked at the Darth Vader version of the RCR and I think that he should be revised again.

First, Anakin loses most of his powers as he becomes Darth Vader so Vader shouldn't be allowed to use Anakin's heroic quality (Force point use as though three levels higher).

Second, I think that he has to much levels. He should be a 15th-level character because it would be quite impossible for a 9th-level character to beat a 18th-level character. A 15th-level character is the most extrem challenge for a 9th-level character.

Finally, in my opinion, his classes should be: Fringer 1/ Jedi guardian 9/ Sith lord 5.

I would like to have your opinion about that even though the version of Vader I use in my campaigns is the one I just wrote above.
 Darkkender
11-30-2004, 4:25 AM
As a vetaran GM and Player of numerous RPG's I can say that a 9th lvl character can even take down a 20th lvl opponent without being a power cheese character. The fact that our gaming group ran a random generated character duel using only what was in core rulebooks for character creation has proved it when we had a 5th lvl character take down a 20th lvl character.

As to the breakdown of Vaders levels they applied those almost across the board for all of the main characters to account for previous entries of those characters and to try to keep as much continuity as possible between revisions of the game.

Now as to me-- A heavily robed individual extracts himself from the shadows. (you ponder why you did not notice him before as his robes are a deep purple and blue color) At his side you notice a purple colored doublesaber hung there and he wears a purple mask across his face that looks to be of ancient origin. From the sides of the mask you can tell he has a dark colored beard.

He extends his hand as if in greeting and says--"Pleased to make your aquintance. I am simply known as Darkkender, I am a Guardian of the Force. Do not try to research as to who we are because we do not exist in the same relation of time. However maybe one day you'll be extended an invitation to join"--The last is said with almost an air of contempt and yet humor. "Do not be surprised if you find me around here again." --With that he vanishes without so much as a sound.
 PoM
12-03-2004, 8:37 AM
A Zaabrak with sith-eyes and red lightsaber jumps down the roof window and crushes it at the same time, he lands on the floor behind Darkkender, uses the force to repair the window and says

"Call me Twirled steel."
 Darkkender
12-03-2004, 9:05 AM
Originally posted by Piece of metal
A Zaabrak with sith-eyes and red lightsaber jumps down the roof window and crushes it at the same time, he lands on the floor behind Darkkender, uses the force to repair the window and says

"Call me Twirled steel."

hmm Zaabrak with sith-eyes & red lightsaber. do you have red and black skin? Were you at onetime called Darth Maul?:D
 PoM
12-03-2004, 9:10 AM
This Zaabrak is not red nor black, he is gray cause' the tempering dark side of the force, also he got black tatoos, black boots, long gray and black robes with a small touch of red.
 Darth-Destroyer
12-26-2004, 4:49 AM
al of you see a guy walk in the area with black robes black boots black cape red eyes you see a lightsaber on my belt i walk to piece of metal hey we meet again

but i am now not a hunter but Sith
en i scored 84 on the jedi test so i am bad sith
 Renegade Angel
12-28-2004, 12:07 PM
Name: Gus Kenobi
Weapons: 1 Red Lightsaber and 1 Blue Lightsaber.
Clothing: Ossus Keeper Robes (those of you who have played KotOR ll should know about these.
Apperance:Caucasiauon ( I know I spelled this wrong.:rolleyes: )
Red slits in eyes, a vaccum mask, and scale like gloves.
Alignment: None.(Neutral)
Bio: Once a bounty hunter, I am usually very quiet, meditate alot, and I am very cunning, quick, and wise.

*Jumps from building after the Zabrak*
"Anyone seen a Zabrak around here?"
 JediKlutz12
12-30-2004, 1:02 PM
A young human female with long black hair and blue eyes. She wears a black robe and carries a aqua, double bladed lightsaber
 fuzzbuster
12-30-2004, 5:13 PM
*a young man walks into the room wearing Grey Jedi Robes, he carries a viridian bladed lightsaber with an engraved hilt. he is not evil, yet he doesn't seem to be a lightside.*

Why can't you all just use the door?
 fuzzbuster
12-30-2004, 5:14 PM
(ooc: forgot to add that he is an echani male)
 Tdcquicksilver5
12-31-2004, 2:48 AM
A young man with spiky silver hair,and grey eyes walks in.

Name:Silver
Race:Human/Echani
Weapons: one silver lightsaber,one red lightsaber.
Clothing:Zal Shae Neophite armor(sp?)And combat sensors.
Bio:Former Jedi knight turned bounty hunter
 Darth-Destroyer
12-31-2004, 5:55 AM
walk in the cantina i say dam al those littel noobies with silver lightsaber ever seen a silver lightsaber crystal i not you??
 Darkkender
12-31-2004, 6:20 AM
Originally posted by Darth-Destroyer
walk in the cantina i say dam al those littel noobies with silver lightsaber ever seen a silver lightsaber crystal i not you??

Of note only one person has a silver lightsaber not multiples. Mine is featured in my avatar. There was mention of Veridian which is a dark Green. Also Mention of Aqua. So I would say that there is not a bunch of noobies with silver sabers.

FYI Silver is the color of the blade caused by the refraction of light through the focusing crystals. Also depending on the frequency and current applied to the electrical current through the crystal will also effect color as well as blade length. In the Star Wars movies The Sith had red sabers because red crystals were hat was most commonly available to them on the planets that they controlled. The Jedi were actually becoming forced to use scavenged crystals from former jedi where the most common colors were blue and green. However a Lightsaber can be of any color and hue across the spectrum of light. Also the color of a saber does not denote which faction you are a member of despite common misconception by those that are "True Newbies" to the Star Wars Universe.

*Special Note* -- Darkkender, is by no means an expert however is a veteran Role Playing Gamer with a pile of books at home that can support his point above.
 Darth-Destroyer
12-31-2004, 10:40 AM
but ey i travelt many galaxys but i never en i mean never saw i silver crystal, but i have seen a weird gold but it dit not fit in my lightsaber thats just bad luck dont you think :p
 PoM
12-31-2004, 12:42 PM
*Appears again*

Anyone talked about me?
 Renegade Angel
12-31-2004, 2:01 PM
there are silver and veridian in KotOR ll

"Yes, I was, Ive heard of your great skills and wanted to challenge you."
*Turns on lightsaber.*
 Darth-Destroyer
01-01-2005, 3:55 AM
beter but i like more gold you now next time i come on that planet i take that crystal to make it a bit littel so it wil fit in my lightsaber :D

cool a gold lightsaber
i walk to chains i see him challenge someone i go look how he fights, i see a chair i use force to let it come to me so i can sit on it :D
 PoM
01-01-2005, 5:51 AM
Originally posted by Chains
there are silver and veridian in KotOR ll

"Yes, I was, Ive heard of your great skills and wanted to challenge you."
*Turns on lightsaber.*

*Turns on lightsaber.*
 Renegade Angel
01-01-2005, 7:16 AM
"First you may want to use this armband it makes us uncouncious instead of dying."
*Puts one on himself and Piece of Metal.*
*Uses force Shock and lunges at Piece of Metal's neck with his lightsaber but just nearly missses.*
 Darth-Destroyer
01-02-2005, 12:36 AM
goes look to the fight dam this is fun i wil jump in the fight

i jump in the area where they are fighting
i say hey chains
i turn on lightsaber i say oke i am in
i use force storm on chains
 PoM
01-03-2005, 2:15 AM
Then i use force push and says:
"Get out of here!"
"This is between me and Gus! (Chains)"
 Darth-Destroyer
01-03-2005, 7:14 AM
yo chil i just wanted some fun :cool:
 Renegade Angel
01-04-2005, 11:03 AM
*I use Force Statis to stun Twirled steel then I lunge at him with my lightsaber.*
"You are holding back...I can tell..."
 Darth-Destroyer
01-04-2005, 11:08 AM
i jump next to chains i say let's work together to kill piece :D
 Renegade Angel
01-04-2005, 11:11 AM
"I wish not to kill him. And 2-on-1 is not fair, In want an honorable battle."
*Uses Statis on Dath-D. and countinues attacking Twirled Steel*
 Darth-Destroyer
01-04-2005, 11:12 AM
stasis after 3 secs workt out

i say to gus okey but that's not the behaviour of a sith you now but oke,
 Renegade Angel
01-04-2005, 11:18 AM
(Your post piece of metal:D )
*Attacks*
 Darth-Destroyer
01-04-2005, 11:23 AM
leave him fight me

i challenge you in a battle

p.s check you'r pm's please :D
 Renegade Angel
01-04-2005, 11:51 AM
*Attacks Twirled steel*
 Darth-Destroyer
01-04-2005, 12:07 PM
i ask you chains who is twirled steel :rolleyes: ?
 Renegade Angel
01-04-2005, 12:19 PM
"Call me Twirled steel."

Piece of Metal.
 Darth-Destroyer
01-04-2005, 10:13 PM
okey:D

goes sit down to concentrate(its more sleeping if you see me):D
 Renegade Angel
01-05-2005, 10:49 AM
(Piece of Metal it is still your post)
*Attacks harder*"You can do better than that!!!!"
 Darth-Destroyer
01-07-2005, 3:35 AM
i say dam piece of metal doesent want to fight i think gus now fight me :cool: or are you scared!!!:naughty:
 Renegade Angel
01-07-2005, 10:20 AM
"I sense much anger in you padawan..."
*Countinues taking Twirled Steel.*
"You will have your chance...."
 Darth-Destroyer
01-09-2005, 2:37 AM
i wil tel you some dude

1 i am no padawan sucker
2 i am not angry i am just bored
3you are just scared
 Renegade Angel