Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

D333 spawnband and darkside choker

Page: 1 of 1
 Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 3:42 PM
Since both mods use the spells.2da file, I was wondering if there was any way to make them compatible with each other.
 RedHawke
11-21-2004, 4:40 PM
I believe Darth333 has done so in her All In One Force Powers Mod.

Available at PCGameMods.com. :D (http://www.pcgamemods.com/u/3451/)
 Emperor Devon
11-21-2004, 6:35 PM
I know, but I'd like to have both mods without all the other stuff. Well... the spawn enemies on demmand armband is an exception. That looks like a good mod.
 Darth333
11-22-2004, 5:30 AM
For the armbands it is not complicated: you do not need to edit the scripts. All you have to do is to take the last line from one spells.2da file and add it to the other spells.2da file. Then, open the .uti file and in Properties -> Subtype, change number so that it corresponds to the new line in spells.2da.

However, this is already done in the AIOFPM. If you don't want to have a force power that is in the AIOFPM, simply do not select it when you level up and you will not have the force power (the force powers have to be selected like any other force powers during level up in order for you to be able to use them).
 Emperor Devon
11-22-2004, 1:27 PM
I know, but the AIOFP has fore replication in it, which really screwed up my game once. It wouldn't let me have storm, only lightning :xp: But I fixed the problem, and the whole thing is beside the point anyway.
Thanks for telling me how to edits the spells.2da file, Darth333. :D
 Darth333
11-22-2004, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
I know, but the AIOFP has fore replication in it, which really screwed up my game once. It wouldn't let me have storm, only lightning :xp: But I fixed the problem, and the whole thing is beside the point anyway.
Just wanted to mention that this has been fixed in the AIOFPM ;)

Thanks for telling me how to edits the spells.2da file, Darth333. :D
Glad I could help. However, if you ever edit a real force power (not an item) you have to change the line reference in the script and recompile.
 Emperor Devon
11-22-2004, 4:09 PM
Fixed?:drop2: YES!! I'll be sure to download the AIOFP!
Page: 1 of 1