Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Last Secret Area in Nar Shaddaa

Page: 1 of 1
 Keyan Farlander
11-16-2004, 7:13 PM
How to I get the last secret area in the first Nar Shaddaa level? In the GameCube version, I was able to easily jump on the droid to the grate, but in the PC version, I can't get that to work. So I tried jumping into the tube thing from the moving garbage hauler, but I can't seem to get up there either. I checked the FAQs and they say that jump is possible, but I tried for over an hour and couldn't get it. What's the trick here?
 BawBag™
11-17-2004, 2:14 AM
It's really the same jump as it is on the Gamecube.

I found that jump sideways was the more effective method, but forwards works too.

The trick is all about getting a bit of elevation fron the droid.
 Keyan Farlander
11-17-2004, 5:10 AM
It seems completely different. I can't get nearly enough height on the PC, and I'm doing the exact same thing as on the GameCube. It's like the light is higher up on the PC version or something.
 Samuel Dravis
11-17-2004, 5:40 AM
I suppose if you have too much trouble with it you could cheat force jump. That way you'd be able to get up there easily.
 Keyan Farlander
11-17-2004, 6:28 AM
Cheat!? NEVAR!
 Sam Fisher
11-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Cheating force powers in a no no, but you can no-clip up if all else fails.
 Keyan Farlander
11-18-2004, 8:54 PM
Well, I got it. I did it by riding the garbage hauler until it was just in front of the opening, then running foward, jumping forward (with a flip) and hitting crouch at my jump's highest point. Finally...
Page: 1 of 1