Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm sorry-No! I'm not sorry!

Page: 1 of 1
 lukeiamyourdad
11-15-2004, 5:35 AM
 Spider AL
11-15-2004, 6:37 AM
I find it amusing that the blogger on the latter site seems to think that "sorryeverybody.com" is maintained by people who want the NATION of America to apologize, when they specifically state that they are merely a forum for those individual Americans who wish to vent their apologies, in their FAQ.

And frankly the latter site is just smack bang full of neoconservative propaganda about how we'll all be murdered in our beds by ravening johnny-foreigner terrorists if heroic Bush mk.II isn't in the White House to protect us. That has to be a couple of points off, doesn't it.
 Dagobahn Eagle
05-12-2005, 2:09 PM
"Sorry everybody!" is out in Norway now (and might have been for a while, I don't go to book stores often enough as I have Stephen King's brick-thick books to read).

I want it:D . It's an excellent idea. I want my signature in "Apology Accepted", too, if it's not too late.

Why don't you just accept that Bush won (...) ?
We have. That's why we're so sorry.
Best. Come-back. Ever:D.

And frankly the latter site is just smack bang full of neoconservative propaganda about how we'll all be murdered in our beds by ravening johnny-foreigner terrorists if heroic Bush mk.II isn't in the White House to protect us.
They link to FOX News, so duh:p .
Page: 1 of 1