Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Battle VibroBlade

Page: 1 of 1
 T7nowhere
11-14-2004, 3:29 PM
Sith Battle VibroBlade

This mod adds a new Vibroblade to KotOR, This is nothing complicated just a new sword. This was the second Model I ever made, But Im just getting around to releasing it now. You can buy it from a Selkath in East Ahto City.He also sells a few other nice items.

Screens (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p9139864.html) Just click next to view more screens

Download (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10095.html)

Sith Battle VibroBlade Base Stats:

Damage Bonus: Piercing 1d4
Damage Bonus: Slashing 1d4

Attack Bonus vs Alignment Group: All +5
On Hit Properties: Poison DC 10

Upgrades:

Vibration Cell: Damage Bonus: Bludgeoning 1d4
Durasteel Alloy: Extra Melee Damage Type: Slashing
Energy Projector: Damage Bonus: Electrical 1d10
Energy Projector: Damage Bonus: Ion 1d10
 Mono_Giganto
11-14-2004, 4:19 PM
Mono likes big swords. :D

:^: :swrd2:
 RedHawke
11-14-2004, 5:33 PM
Nice, and wicked looking, sword you made there T7! :D
 Mav
11-14-2004, 6:09 PM
Looks awesome T7
 Darkkender
11-15-2004, 2:57 AM
I wanna know who the twilek holding it is. Is he a custom recruit, or just a custom skin?

But Awesome Blade I've Got To Get It!:bounce1:
 Darth_ToMeR
11-15-2004, 3:47 AM
Originally posted by darkkender
I wanna know who the twilek holding it is. Is he a custom recruit, or just a custom skin?

But Awesome Blade I've Got To Get It!:bounce1:
It's with some mod of Talchia i think (carnival maybe?). Check 'Tools and Mods' thread.
And Awesome sword!!!
 ChAiNz.2da
11-15-2004, 3:50 AM
wow T7, that blade just looks downright sinister. Is that 'bloodstains' on the outer edge of the blade?

Definitely grabbing this one (or two) for Zhaalbar or Canderous...maybe even Dark Robe Juhani..oooo...evil....
 Darth333
11-15-2004, 4:23 AM
Good to see that you finally decided to release that blade! And the texture you added matches Revan's mask :D Great work as always! :)
 T7nowhere
11-15-2004, 5:42 AM
Thanks, Im glad you guys are likeing it.

The twi'lek was added into Holwan Plug-in by me. I made DS transitions for all the male Twi'leks as well as Uthar. I even used the Twi'lek as my avitar for a while.

wow T7, that blade just looks downright sinister. Is that 'bloodstains' on the outer edge of the blade?

No, not blood stains But an electrical field that is along the blades edge. It allows the sword to with stand lightsabers better

Good to see that you finally decided to release that blade! And the texture you added matches Revan's mask Great work as always!

I know it did take me a long time to bring this one out, but i need to clear it out now before im too busy working on other mods. ;)
 PrtyLizardJedi
11-15-2004, 6:14 AM
Very cool, T7, VERY VERY VERY cool. Did I mention it's cool?
 Raveth
11-16-2004, 2:32 AM
hehe cool/great/good work man :) but scimitars and so arent really my style hehe im more of Great swords :D:D:D:D ^^

-RaveTh
 Hybris
11-16-2004, 1:30 PM
The Taris sith sword massacre-----Crickets are the only thing heard. T7 must have already been here!

Cool blade thats the first blade in all my mounths of being in this forum that a blade is not stock in shape at least.
 illuzion69
11-16-2004, 6:44 PM
Looks great T7. I always like to use melee weapons and this one looks really fun to use.
 Colma Adawin
11-16-2004, 9:48 PM
OMG!!! ITS OUT!!!! I WANT!!! <clicking in background> MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! i have it now!

SWEET SWORD!!!! LOVE TO BITS (even though i prefer the LS) :p

MattCole
 Darth_Pegasus
11-21-2005, 12:30 AM
any chance of this being made for TSL too?
plz?
im begging now lol!
Page: 1 of 1