Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The teaser trailer

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
11-14-2004, 6:20 AM
Yoo-hoo, anyone here? Just wanted to raise my ugly head and say that the Dig Museum teaser trailer was very cool! I can't wait to see the site open.

And now that the site will be back one day, shouldn't we revive these forums too?
 ATMachine
11-14-2004, 6:53 AM
Yes, the site is probably going to be awesome. I should know, because I'm helping its new webmaster with content.

In the meantime, if you're interested in The Dig stuff, check this page out:

My page on The Dig's history (http://home.comcast.net/~ervind/digstuff/digtext.html)

If you want to see the pictures the text refers to, check out the links at the bottom of the page.

I've shown some of this stuff to you before, but I've added some new content.
 VampireNaomi
11-14-2004, 9:08 AM
That was a most interesting page. Thank you show much for sharing the link, I really enjoyed the read. It has been so long since I last played The Dig and your page really gave me the desire to replay it again.

The pictures were especially good. I didn't even know that so much content of the early versions was available.
 JBRAA
11-15-2004, 2:45 PM
nice trailer. and VERY nice page ATMachine. =)
Very very nice. =)
A site with your stuff! Those pages are great! =)
Page: 1 of 1