Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will some one?

Page: 1 of 1
 miles
11-13-2004, 9:41 AM
Well I love the mods lucas files make but I always thought of models but i need help with following:

character models:

scout trooper

better rolistic dark trooper.

super battle droid

vehicle models:

decimator

AT-PT(unless it was created it)

fly merc transport.

flying small blockade runner.

also how do I amplace????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 jedispy
11-14-2004, 12:24 AM
I think I speak for everyone when I say

What?!
 Nokill
11-14-2004, 9:18 AM
yes you are jedi :confused:
 Tinny
11-14-2004, 2:15 PM
You can find some those files at jk3files.com or pcgamemods.com if i understand your question correctly.
 Joetheeskimo
11-14-2004, 3:13 PM
He's requesting the models he listed to be made. Yes, they can be found at jk3files.com or pcgamdemdos.com. As for the ones you can't find, ask in the skinning/modeling forum.
 TK-8252
11-14-2004, 3:36 PM
There is a request forum for modding, you know. :dozey:
 Nokill
11-14-2004, 7:19 PM
but what aboud the amplace :confused:
maby he whants to spawn them
 Samuel Dravis
11-14-2004, 7:33 PM
That's a mod command. You'd have to get a mod that allows you to use it.
 Kurgan
11-17-2004, 5:32 PM
What is it with people making really vague or incomplete titles for their threads?

I get tired of renaming them. Can't people finish a thought? It's not as if there isn't room for a complete sentence in that little blank there when you post. I mean, really. It's getting a bit ridiculous.
 Samuel Dravis
11-17-2004, 5:35 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
I get tired of renaming them. Can't people finish a thought? It's not as if there isn't room for a complete sentence in that little blank there when you post. I mean, really. It's getting a bit ridiculous. You feel like the maid, huh? Why can't they keep it organized for, for 10 minutes?!?

:D
 TK-8252
11-17-2004, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
What is it with people making really vague or incomplete titles for their threads?

I get tired of renaming them. Can't people finish a thought? It's not as if there isn't room for a complete sentence in that little blank there when you post. I mean, really. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

Aye, but it's not as bad as combining double-posts when I was moderatin'. :D If people are too clueless to know what a button attached to your post labeled "edit" means don't expect them to know how to title a thread. :p
 TK-425
11-20-2004, 3:40 AM
lol:p
Page: 1 of 1