Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Playing with mx510

Page: 1 of 1
 chrishaolin
11-11-2004, 9:02 AM
Just got a logitech mx510 mouse.. loaded the drivers and started playing with it last night.

for some reason, button 4 switches between first and third person pov. I unassigned this button in the mouse properties and restarted the game, but this button is still bound to pov change.. anyone know how i can fix this? because button i am still getting used to the mouse and i found myself accidentally hitting this button alot. :mad:
 Pho3nix
11-17-2004, 10:35 AM
OMG teH MX510 mouse pwnZ. IMHO
You can configure ALL the mouse buttons once you install the setup.
 Mountainforest
11-18-2004, 8:29 AM
Maybe that mouse button is functioning like another button, so if you push the mouse button, it's like pushing your view change button. Try asigning the change view button to another button.
 Alegis
11-18-2004, 8:37 AM
Yes Phoenix i'm sure he knows that because when he assigns buttons he needs to click them.

Unbind all your mouse buttons, rebind em and make sure pov change has got only 1 button (i use A (on azerty)) instead of two.
 Darth W Bush
11-19-2004, 3:37 AM
did you click [ACCEPT] after reconfiguring the buttons?
 chrishaolin
11-19-2004, 7:43 AM
Thanks for the replies, guys.. i found the bind in the infantry control options.. had it binded to mouse button 4, which i quickly changed..

as phoenix mentioned... this mouse does own, id recommend it to anyone!
Page: 1 of 1