Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Client side mods?

Page: 1 of 1
 Xyphox
11-11-2004, 1:32 AM
Are there any type of mods to make you imune to that stupid admin "sleep" thing and the choke thing? Cuz the admins totally abuse those. I would really appreciate some help on this to make the game much more fun.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
11-11-2004, 10:42 AM
Unfortunately, you are experiencing the type of player abuse ("amabuse") that killed Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. The only thing you can do is play on servers that aren't running an admin mod because there isn't any defense. CTF servers tend to be free of that kind of nonsense.
 Xyphox
11-12-2004, 12:34 PM
grr i gotta find a programmer to do this for me. i despise whoever created these mods.
 Samuel Dravis
11-12-2004, 1:55 PM
Originally posted by Xyphox
grr i gotta find a programmer to do this for me. i despise whoever created these mods. You wouldn't be able to do anything anyway; the admin mods run on the server. You can't affect them with clientside mods.
Page: 1 of 1