Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please Help A JA Noob?

Page: 1 of 1
 Nairb Notneb
11-10-2004, 3:47 AM
I downloaded the JA Demo to see if I would like it, and well, yep I do. I'm going to get it. I beat the Tattooine level in my first sitting and am currently working on Chandrilla. My problem is that without any instructions and with the fact that I have never play any of the JK series games ever before I have no idea what I'm doing or what any of the commands are. I've figured out most of them now but I can't get past this temple room with the three cult guys with red sabers near the beginning. There is this large door with light coming out from underneath it. You get to this room after crossing a bridge that blows up and walking up some stairs. When I use my force sense a diamond shape map looking thing shows up on the door and on the floor but I don't know what to do with it?

Please help a Noob who doesn't know any better. Thank you kind friends.
 Samuel Dravis
11-10-2004, 3:52 AM
Use Force Pull on the glowy spot (or Push, can't remember).
 Nairb Notneb
11-10-2004, 4:44 AM
While standing on the glowing spot? Cause i thouht i tried that. I give it another try. thanks a million friend.
 Samuel Dravis
11-10-2004, 6:40 AM
Originally posted by Nairb Notneb
While standing on the glowing spot? Cause i thouht i tried that. I give it another try. thanks a million friend. I meant for you to point the crosshair at the glowy spot on the door and then use push/pull on it. Stand right beside the door while you're doing it. :)
 Crow_Nest
11-10-2004, 7:45 AM
When your crosshair has this blue colored swirl around it, that means you can use the force to do something with it.

Eg. Pushing it or pulling it
 Nairb Notneb
11-10-2004, 8:40 AM
I noticed the swirling thing on the crosshair and wondered why it was different. Maybe I hadn't tried force pull. I know I tried force push. Thanks for the tips. It's hard to play a game with no directions, but the game seems simple enough so far.
 Kurgan
11-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Try the link in my sig if you get stuck again. It's got a complete walkthrough with an (almost) complete secrets guide as well, plus many links. ; )
 Nairb Notneb
11-10-2004, 1:46 PM
Thanks again. I'm looking forward to the game and the multiplayer option.
Page: 1 of 1