Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Imperial Navy wants you!

Page: 1 of 1
 JediHunters
11-08-2004, 4:18 PM
If you are interested in joining a great group of guys, email me at Evil_medieval@yahoo.com

We do not require a communication headset/headphones! Unlike other clans, we do not use them, so you dont have to worry about buying one...

Once again, we are looking for new recuits, and if you wanna join some cool guys that like to play, this is it.. Visit the site at http://mick.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum)

My AIM is: Da Jonas Man

Are you interested in joining a clan? Are you any good? Cause we want you to join The Imperial Navy! Darth Vader has summoned you to join us, and to possibly become a true soldier.... What say you?

Hope to see you on the Hunt!

JediHunter, Official recuiter of [TIN] :fett:
 JediHunters
11-08-2004, 5:29 PM
We also offer free signitures/banners when you join our forums. You will also be able to use a "80 X 80 pix" or smaller Avatar/Buddy Icon While you chat/Post in our Forums!
 Zerosaber
11-08-2004, 5:30 PM
Hey wanna merge with my clan?
 JediHunters
11-08-2004, 5:46 PM
Originally posted by Zerosaber
Hey wanna merge with my clan?

What clan would that be? And what name would we have?

EDIT: Email me at Evil_medieval@yahoo.com to talk about this possible merge....:fett:
 JediHunters
11-08-2004, 6:46 PM
If you are interested in joining a great group of guys, email me at Evil_medieval@yahoo.com

We do not require a communication headset/headphones! Unlike other clans, we do not use them, so you dont have to worry about buying one...

Once again, we are looking for new recuits, and if you wanna join some cool guys that like to play, this is it.. Visit the site at http://mick.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum)

My AIM is: Da Jonas Man

Are you interested in joining a clan? Are you any good? Cause we want you to join The Imperial Navy! Darth Vader has summoned you to join us, and to possibly become a true soldier.... What say you?

Hope to see you on the Hunt!:fett:
 JediHunters
11-08-2004, 6:48 PM
We also offer free signitures/banners when you join our forums. You will also be able to use a "80 X 80 pix" or smaller Avatar/Buddy Icon While you chat/Post in our Forums!
 TK-8252
11-08-2004, 6:49 PM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139865)

You already have the above linked thread. This isn't the Clans Forum.
 JediHunters
11-08-2004, 6:51 PM
I know, I just noticed, go to the clans forum and see....
 Rogue15
11-08-2004, 9:28 PM
hey, it's the Imperial's 'Never again volunteer yourself' Clan!
 Mountainforest
11-08-2004, 11:24 PM
There's right enough time to place a bet. Which moderator will move this thread? I think Alegis will do it :D

btw, succes with your clan
 Pho3nix
11-09-2004, 4:01 AM
Yeah, this is in the wrong place
Page: 1 of 1