Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hmmmm.......

Page: 1 of 1
 rozo100
11-08-2004, 8:20 AM
When i was playing multiplayer i saw
somebody with a jetpack!
and it was not seige and no cheats!:confused:
i want one mommy!
 TK-425
11-08-2004, 8:36 AM
It was probably JA+ Mod.
But I suggest just using cheats cuz the mod makes you whine when you use it:lol:
 hgwall44
11-08-2004, 5:21 PM
if it is JA+ open your console and type jetpack. Or bind to a key to make it easier to take away.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
11-08-2004, 9:08 PM
Yes, why bother learning to play the game, strafe jump, and wall-climb when you can just use JA+ mod to become yet another jetpack-flying, grapple hook-shooting, rancor-spawning, "lamer" whining, g_forceregentime 0 kata-spamming, admin abusing, "Sith-kissing" noob? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 TK-425
11-09-2004, 4:35 AM
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop
Yes, why bother learning to play the game, strafe jump, and wall-climb when you can just use JA+ mod to become yet another jetpack-flying, grapple hook-shooting, rancor-spawning, "lamer" whining, g_forceregentime 0 kata-spamming, admin abusing, "Sith-kissing" noob? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Amidala don’t encourage him:lol:

But on a more sirius note I used to be a JA+ user and believe me its not that great I don’t know what it is but over time it makes you a whining cheater and the game doesn’t mean that much to you anymore. Play JA base or if you don’t like some things in JA base use Xmod but none of those have jetpacks or grapple hooks unless you use cheats.

It is your choice to play JA+ but at your own risk.

And look out for my mod wich makes the game more realistic to the movies.
(siege is going to be really fun:))
http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=realismprojectm&showtopic=6)
Note : The site and the mod are still under construction.
Page: 1 of 1