Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stupid Question For Ya'

Page: 1 of 1
 Tathar
11-03-2004, 7:01 AM
K, here goes the stupid question:

Is this a MP base MOD? or only for single player use.

I ask because I don't see any forum or information regarding MP usage. I am looking to take one of our clan servers and use it with a great MOD like this one.

The Dark Forces game type has always been very popular and this looks really exciting.

Thanks for bearing with my stupidity :p
 Karrackoo
11-03-2004, 9:01 AM
The actual demo is a pure SP Mod based on the SP engine.
For the full game we would take the MP engine but it keeps a SP Mod, mabye Coop.
 Tathar
11-03-2004, 9:43 AM
kool, thanks for the Info. I'll d/l the file for the single player. I'd love to play it with the Q3 engine. The game was great before.

If you get the MP in the Full Version well you can count on me being there to d/l. It would really be awesome to have Dark Forces in the Q3 engine in MP...OMG, I'd never sleep.

Again Thanks for the input and quick response
 CortoCG
11-08-2004, 4:30 AM
Actually the Jedi Academy engine is based on the q3a engine, that doesn't mean it's a pure q3a engine. But, if you are talkin in general lines, then the demo is already running under a q3a engine platform.
Page: 1 of 1