Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP on multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 kumaiti
11-01-2004, 5:22 AM
Sorry if this has been addressed before, but:

I tried with some friends to play battlefront multiplayer and the following happened:

I created the game using Multiplayer > LAN > Create
I set up for max 20 player and start game only with 3 player in a non-exclusive server (I was playing in the hosting computer)

After that, two friends join:

the game start: both are kicked out of the game
If one joins, we can play OK. If a third player joins, the first player is kicked out (the host always stays).

I am running WinXP SP2, 512 RAM, 3.0HT pentium IV and Radeon 9700 with 256 MB.

What can be the problem ?? How can I fix it ??

Thanks
 LukeKatarn
11-01-2004, 5:27 AM
Wish I could help you, but I don't play on lan. :(
 RebelScum!
11-01-2004, 6:07 AM
Well...If a mod or somebody can't help you ill run down to my friends house...he has a dad who has 8 pc's and we play lan on Halo, Battlefield and Battlefront all the time. Wish i could help you but i only have 3 computers ;(
 kumaiti
11-01-2004, 6:19 AM
Hey, RebelScum,

When you play lan with 8 players in battlefront, do you use a dedicated server ? If not, what are the settings that you use to have that amount of players in the game ?

Just to add to the description of the problem: when a player is kicked out of the game, it says: Lost connection to Host
Page: 1 of 1