Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A possibility *Spoiler warning*

Page: 2 of 2
 UrchSr
11-05-2004, 5:29 AM
No, I think he's great!! I see him more of like a cantina owner with some nice items... He's behind the bar cleaning a glass with a dirty rag and smoking a cigar. I can see a patch over his eye or something, too. He could give you a side quest or hints or advice in the main quest... That's just me...
 StoneDragon
11-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Its not Canderous as i presume that he said something that he is old and now he want to retire from killing and all that.
 RedHawke
11-05-2004, 11:00 PM
^^^^
We won't know till we know, won't we? :roleyess:

It very well could be Canderous, he did mention that after his time with Revan was done he would try to find his own way again. This could easily lead him to be a possible NPC for us to have around in TSL. :D
 lukeiamyourdad
11-06-2004, 7:48 AM
Or his own way could be gardening.

Man, I keep having this mental image of Canderous in a pink apron baking cookies...
 StoneDragon
11-06-2004, 8:06 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
^^^^
We won't know till we know, won't we? :roleyess:

Yes, we wont know but im just predicting that maybe his not.
 RedHawke
11-07-2004, 3:39 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Man, I keep having this mental image of Canderous in a pink apron baking cookies...
:rofl: LOL!!! That's just so wrong! :D
 FiEND_138
11-07-2004, 3:40 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
Now thats 1 seriously funny mental image.
:animelol:
Its not Canderous as i presume that he said something that he is old and now he want to retire from killing and all that.
He also said he "wasn't ready to give up this life of killing."If you took him out on the star forge with you....
 StoneDragon
11-07-2004, 5:30 AM
^^^ There could be hundreds of possibilities but its only my opinion. Nothing more.
 Emperor Pangasa
11-08-2004, 9:31 AM
I hope the masked individual is canderous:)
Page: 2 of 2