Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Loading and starting a game

Page: 1 of 1
 Winduwt105
10-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Whenever i load my games they load fine but when i see that they are done for example: when i am on the endar spire it shows space and the stars and also like a little outline of the front part of the ship but not how it is suppose to. And when i go to create a new game it says some error.
 Winduwt105
10-30-2004, 10:40 AM
 Darth333
10-30-2004, 2:07 PM
I see from the screenshot that you have mods installed. Before installing mods, did you have similar porblems?

If no, apart the Holowan plug-in , what mods are you using?
 Winduwt105
10-31-2004, 2:03 AM
No, i had not had similar problems but i had those same mods in before and it worked fine. I even reinstalled the game but the same thing happens when i put all of the mods in and start it.
 Darth333
10-31-2004, 4:55 AM
Did you changed your video card, drivers or game graphic options?
 ChAiNz.2da
10-31-2004, 8:06 AM
Originally posted by Winduwt105
No, i had not had similar problems but i had those same mods in before and it worked fine. I even reinstalled the game but the same thing happens when i put all of the mods in and start it.

Hey Winduwt105,

When you re-installed all of the mods, did any of the misc. .2da files get overwritten by another mod? I've had games before that will start up, only to crash later when an item called on by the game isn't referenced in the particular .2da it calls for (same with the modules folder).

a little tip. once you get all the mods cooperating and working, I make a backup "master" .2da file list. Whenever I have to re-install...I can just drop the master .2da in without having to worry about re-editing (what a pain)...
 Winduwt105
10-31-2004, 9:19 AM
i did not change any drivers or video card or anything but the 2da thing it doesn't really affect my game except when i choose something but i fixed that long ago.
Page: 1 of 1