Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Graphical problem

Page: 1 of 1
 PoM
10-30-2004, 6:24 AM
I have a little problem that i dont like very much, hes not my best friend here.
It might be something with my graphic card, but anyway.
It makes some part of the pc faces hair dark.
It makes master zhar allover black.
It makes the apartment on taris rainbow colored.
And, it makes the other twilek on dantoine (that tells you of those creature thingies that resists force) black.

Edit: You can see the dark part of pc faces on my avatar, if you look above the mask.
 Darth333
10-30-2004, 2:09 PM
Have you ever been able to play kotor without such problems?

Can you specify waht kind of system you have? CPU, RAM, OS, Video card and drivers installed?
 PoM
10-31-2004, 11:24 AM
I've been able to play it normal at my friends computer.
It was worse before i could update to 1.01 and 1.02 etc.
Then it got a little better

And all this other stuff...Dont know much about it but i'll try to figure it out... Here it says "Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3,00 GHz"?
And then:
3,01 GHz?
1,00 GB RAM?
Does that mean i know the CPU and the RAM?
Os..Windows XP pro.
Video card: ATI RADEON 9600 Pro
What do you mean with drivers?
Video card drivers?
 Darth333
11-02-2004, 6:21 AM
Yes, your video card Catalyst driver. What version do you have?
For Kotor, the best driver is Catalyst 4.2 or if you are using a more recent version of of the driver, check this post: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1632492#post1632492)
 lukeiamyourdad
11-02-2004, 9:26 AM
Originally posted by TheKnife
It makes the apartment on taris rainbow colored.

Are you sure you did not just smoke something illegal? :D Sorry had to say it :D
 PoM
11-02-2004, 10:38 AM
Lol.
No, i dont remember doing that.
 timbo
11-13-2004, 10:18 PM
i got the same problem. all the colours in taris is like a photo negative. my setup is the same as "theknife" bu my processor speed is 2.4ghz
Page: 1 of 1