Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Sound and Crashes, some maps

Page: 1 of 1
 Sea Cucumber
10-28-2004, 6:39 PM
I couldn't get anything going until I discovered the /nomovies tag. With this going I can get into the game and play most of it.

But, in certain maps I have no sound, like Rhen Var. Other maps cause me to crash to desktop as soon as the load up to the class selection screen.

Radeon 9800
Soundblaster Audigy 2
AMD 3800+
1 Gig RAM

All drivers are up-to-date, including Bios. There were some IRQ conflicts but those are fixed now.

Now, here is the strange part. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Now, I have the same problem, but it is on different maps. For example, on first install Endor wouldn't work. Second install, Endor works fine but now Bespin doesn't. This leads me to believe something is screwy in the setup and files are coming out corrupted.

Is there any way for me to only install the files needed for the corrupted maps? Maybe if I could just copy those files over it would work. Any other ideas are welcome as well.
Page: 1 of 1